Greed Island

Y/n: "My ability, "Infinity" is a barrier that can't be penetrated by anything. Nen, Physical attacks, Weapons, nothing." You explained.

Y/n: "In all honesty, I could just stand here and do absolutely nothing with no consequences. You can't win. So just make it easier for all of us, and surrender." You said.

Tsezguerra: 'Impenetrable barrier?' Tsezguerra thought to himself.

Razor: 'He's not lying... He stood completely still and calm, and let my ball hit him, and this "Infinity" stopped it completely. He'll be a problem. But there has to be some weakness, a chink in this so-called "Impenetrable" Armor.' Razor thought to himself, trying to find a weakness.

Y/n: "Well, Anyway. Time to throw this back." You said as you walked toward Killua.

Y/n: "Hey, can you hold this and stand over there?" You asked, handing him the ball.

Killua, knowing what you had in mind, complied. Then, you looked at the others.

Y/n: "There'll be quite a bit of recoil, so I'll need you guys to help me out." You said to them.

Then, they all nodded and walked toward you. They then got into a position where they could brace you, so you don't go flying.

After they all got in position, you began to charge Dark red. Heavy winds were going throughout the building, and the windows shattered.

Y/n: "Alright..." You started.

Y/n: "Razor, this'll screw up your hands if you try to block this, last chance to surrender!" You warned.

Razor didn't respond, he just focused his Nen in his hands and feet, preparing to bump it.

Razor: 'This'll be tough!'

Y/n: 'Here we go!'

Then, you fire it. The ball moves at near Mach speeds toward Razor. And when the ball hits his hand, he gets pushed out of the Arena.

BUT. Your group also got pushed back greatly. Resulting in the elimination of Bisky and Tsezguerra.

Razor: "Back!" Razor shouted.

0: "Razor has used back! He remains inside." 0 said as Razor stepped back into the Arena.

Razor: 'Damn. That hurt my wrists.' Razor thought to himself.

Player: "Good job kid!" Player shouted.

Player 2: "Nice! He got rid of his back!" Player 2 shouted.

Then, Hisoka uses bungee gum to take the ball back.

Hisoka: "Too bad for you. You have to catch the ball, you know." Hisoka said.

Player: "This is good! All he has to do is use blast the ball back to him and we win!" Player shouted.

Player 2: "All right! You go, kid! You can do this!" Player 2 shouted.

Y/n: "Alright, with Tsezguerra and Bisky out, this'll be harder." You said while breathing a bit heavily.

Killua: "You doing alright, Y/n?" Killua asked while hiding his hurt hands.

Y/n: "Yeah, Just a bit tired is all. We need one more, just one more and we win." You responded.

Killua: 'One more. I can do this, I can take one more. I can do this!' Killua thought to himself, hiding the amount of pain he's in.

Y/n: "Alright, back into position." You said as they got back into position.

Then, once all of you were in position, Razor then got rid of every one of his allies except for 0, getting his Nen back.