Chimera Ants

We currently see You, Gon, and Killua staring at the unknown individual from a distance.

Killua: 'Is that... Gons-?' Killua thought to himself, thinking that the individual is Ging.

Y/n: 'That must be Ging.' You thought to yourself, also thinking that the person was Ging.

Gon: "G-Ging!" Gon said as he stepped forward, alerting "Ging".

Then the individual got up and dropped their fishing rod. Then, at speeds faster than Gon and Killua could keep up with, The person gets in front of the three of you and pushes you away.

Then, the person activated their Nen ability.

Crazy Slots: "I've got a slot machine in my mouth! It goes from 1 to 9. Each number summons a different weapon. This is my Crazy Slots!" Crazy slots said as he began rolling, resulting in a "4".

Crazy slots: " 4!" Crazy slots said as it conjured a gun-like weapon.

???: "Damn it, bad roll." The individual said as he pointed the gun at Gon.

Crazy slots: "Shut up! You should be grateful, you idiot!" Crazy slots said.

Then, The person fired. But before the bullets could hit Gon, Killua pushed him out of the way.

But, the person wasn't aiming for Gon. He was aiming for the weird rock behind him. And when he hit the rock, a bunch of ants came out of it.

Killua: 'An ant?' Killua thought to himself confused.

???: "Are you hurt?" The person asked.

Y/n: "Oh yeah, real smart move, just open fire on someone without warning." You said sarcastically as you got up.

Killua: 'Is that Ging?' Killua thought to himself.

Then, the individual revealed himself.

Gon: "That isn't Ging..." Gon said, surprising you and killua.

Y/n: "Wait, that ISN'T Ging? Then who the hell did we go to?" You asked confused.

Killua: "Hey... What was that about? First, you push us down, then you fire at us! Stop messing around!" Killua shouted.

???: "Messing around? I was being dead serious. If I hadn't opened fire, you would have been attacked." The person said as he began to walk toward Gon and Killua.

Killua: "By what?! The ant you shot?" Killua asked.

Then, as he tried to stomp on it, the head of the ant jumped on his leg.

Killua: "Ow! What is this thing?" Killua asked.

???: "Idiot!" The person shouted as he pushed Killua to the ground.

Then, he kicked the ant off of Killua's leg. Then, he shot it again. Killing it permanently.

Y/n: 'The hell? What kind of ant does that?' You thought to yourself confused.

???: "That's no ordinary ant. It's a Chimera Ant." The person explained.

Gon: "A Chimera Ant?" Gon asked confused.

???: "An aggressive, carnivorous insect, currently under-1 quarantine. From time to time, they even attack humans. You were standing right in front of their nest. Had I not fired, a Chimera Ant army would have consumed you two by now." The person explained, shocking you.

Gon: "I feel like this has happened before..." Gon said.

Y/n: "You still haven't told us your name." You said.