Chimera Ants, Finale Part 2

Y/n: "What the hell happened to me?" You asked, noticing the changes to your body.

S/G/K: "YOU'RE BACK!" Shizuku, Gon snd Killua shouted at the same time.

Then, Quicker than you can react, you were on the ground.

Gon: "You're you again!" Gon said happily.

Megumi: "It's good to see that you're your old self again." Megumi said.

Y/n: "Oh... OH!" You said as you got up, remembering the events leading to this.

Y/n: "Damn it! How could I have been so careless?! Because I lost to Pitou, I've been turned into... Into THIS!" You shouted angrily.

Shizuku: "Y/n, Calm down." Shizuku said.

Then, you exhale.

Y/n: "Well actually, now that I think about it, this is actually a good thing." You said.

Gon: "How so?" Gon asked.

Y/n: "Well, I got a huge power boost when I became a Chimera Ant. So much so that I was able to defeat the king fairly easily." You said, shocking everyone.

Y/n: "Soo..." You started.

Y/n: "Can anyone contact Netero?" You asked.

Morel: "I and Knov can. Why do you ask?" Morel asked.

Y/n: "Call him and tell him to call off the raid and retreat." You said.

Morel, getting the idea, Nods and calls Netero.

-Cut to Netero-

Netero: "What is it?" Netero asked over the phone.

Morel then handed the Phone to you.

Y/n: "How you doing, Old man?" You asked over the phone.

Netero: "Wait... Is this Y/n?" Netero asked, Immediately getting the attention of Sakura and Mari.

Sakura: "Y/n...? Wait, Y/N IS OKAY?!" Sakura shouted.

Netero: "Just wait a second." Netero said.

Then, he got back on the phone.

Y/n: "Yeah, it's me. Thanks to Shizuku, I've regained my memories. So, Im back to normal except for my appearance." You explained.

Netero: "Well... This was certainly an expected turn of events." Netero said.

Y/n: "I know right? Anyway, there's something I need you to do." You said.

Netero: "And what would that be?" Netero asked.

Y/n: "Call off every hunter you sent to deal with the ants. Also, don't go after the king and the royal guards." You answered.

Netero: "I see. Alright then." Netero answered.

Netero: "By the way, would you like to meet your mother and your sister?" Netero asked giddily.

Y/n: "Wait, my mom? She's with you?" You asked surprised.

Netero: "Yeah, she and her daughter are with me as we speak." Netero said.

Y/n: "Later. For now, I'll have to deal with the king." You answered.

Netero: "Alright then. After you do that, meet me at the Hunter Association Building. They'll be here waiting for you." Netero said.

Y/n: "Okay." You responded.

Then, you hung up.

-Cut to Y/n-

Y/n: "Well, that was certainly interesting." You said.