Chimera Ants

The Chimera Ant Queen screaming her head off. Alerting the other ants.

Pouf: "Is it time?" Pouf asked.

Pitou: "Yep. The birth of the King!" Pitou said excitedly.

Ant Queen: "Wait... It's too early!" The ant queen said.

???: "Shut up!" Someone responded.

Then, the Ant King started to claw his way out of the egg. Putting the Queen in an overwhelming amount of pain.

Hearing the Queen's screams, the other ants started running toward her.

The Ants then arrive to see the Ant King, out of his egg, and the Ant Queen dead.

The Ant King then looked at the other ants snd smiled evilly. Making them a bit scared.

Meruem: "I'm famished. Prepare me a feast." Meruem ordered.

Colt: 'Th-This is our King!' Colt thought.

Peggy: "Your Majesty!" Peggy shouted while running.

Peggy: "O-Oh, no... Her organs have been severely damaged!" Peggy said.

Then, As Peggy was running, Meruem immediately smacked Peggy. Making his head explode and killing him instantly.

Meruem: "Don't make me repeat myself. Prepare me a feast." Meruem said.

Then, he looked around the place he was in.

Meruem: "This place is filthy..." Meruem said, ignoring their shocked faces.

Then, he looked at Colt.

Meruem: "You..." Meruem said, making Colt look at him.

Meruem: "Clean it." Meruem said, holding up his blood-stained tail.

Then, Colt began to walk toward him. Only for him to be stopped by Turtle.

Turtle: "Ah, I happen to have a handkerchief on me-" But as he was about to clean Meruem's tail.

He killed him too.

Meruem: "Do not make me repeat myself. I mean you." Meruem said.

Meruem: "Clean it." Meruem ordered.

Then, Colt cleaned his tail.

Meruem: "Disgusting." Meruem said, throwing away a part of another Ant.

Meruem: "Where is my food?" Meruem asked.

Pouf: "This way..." Pouf said, making Meruem turn toward him.

Pitou: "We have prepared a-" But as she was speaking, she gets cut off by feeling an insurmountable amount of fear wash over her.

But she wasn't the Only one, No. Every other Ant felt this fear, some even passed out because of it.

Meruem: 'What is this?' Meruem thought, not recognizing this feeling.

Then, everyone heard footsteps. Hearing this, everyone turned toward a corner in the nest, where the noise was coming from.

Then, an unknown Ant came out. Looking strikingly similar to Meruem. The only distinct features being this Ant had human features, they had white hair and blue eyes, and that They were wearing all black.

Pitou: "MY CREATION!" Pitou said ecstatically, immediately running toward you.

Pouf: "Pitou! What are you doing?!" Pouf asked, angry that she just disregarded their King.

Pitou: "Hello! How are you? How do you feel?" Pitou asked giddily.

Meruem: "Who is that?" Meruem asked.