Whale Island

Killua: 'Shit! Well, if im gonna die, I might as well die fighting!' Killua thought to himself before getting ready to fight.

Gon: 'Sorry Y/n, but it looks like we won't be seeing each other again.' Gin thought to himself, also getting ready to fight.

But as Gon and Killua were about to try and whack away Sukuna, Sukuna vanishes in front of them and starts to laugh.

Sukuna: "Oh cmon, I was only joking. No need to get so scared!" Sukuna said while laughing.

Sukuna: "Alright, Alright... Im ACTUALLY gonna leave now." Sukuna said as he disappeared.

Killua and Gon then breathe a massive sigh of relief. Finally having the sheer monster that is Sukuna off of them.

Gon: "Killua, Y/n is strong and all, but he is just-!" Gon tries to say that Sukuna is a whole different monster, but Killua cuts him off.

Killua: "A monster? Yeah, I know. I dont even think Y/n will be able to stand up to someone like him..!" Killua said, comparing your strength to Sukuna's

Gon: "Let's just leave already, I dont wanna stay around here any longer." Gon said while running.

Killua: "Right behind you!" Killua said, following behind Gon.

-Cut to Whale Island.-

We currently see Killua and Gon walking toward Mito's house, while Mito is doing laundry.

Gon: "Aunt Mito!" Gon shouted from the distance, making Mito turn her head toward the voice.

Gon: "Aunt Mito, hey!" Gon shouted, now getting in seeing distance.

Mito: "Gon." Mito says, processing what she's seeing for a few seconds.

Mito: "Gon!" Mito shouted, happy to see Gon again.

Gon: "Aunt Mito!" Gon said happily while hugging her.

Gon: "I'm finally home!" Gon said while smiling.

Mito: "Welcome back." Mito says, then she notices that someone else is with him.

Mito: "And you must be Killua." Mito said, catching Killua off guard.

Mito: "My goodness, I wish you'd let me know you were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare!" Mito said.

Gon: "It's fine. No big deal." Gon responded.

Mito: "Maybe not to you! But your friends just came all this way..." Mito said angrily.

Mito: "Speaking of, Wheres Y/n? I swear there was supposed to be a third?" Mito asked.

Gon: "Oh, He's-" Gon then gets cut off.

Y/n: "Right here." You said from behind Gon, making him yelp in surprise.

Gon: "Dammit Y/n!" Gon shouted in surprise, making Mito and Gon laugh a bit.

Mito: "Hey, your Y/n right?" Mito asked.

Y/n: "Yeah. And who would you be?" You asked back.

Mito: "Im Mito, Mito Freecss, Gon's Aunt. Nice to meet you." Mito said, introducing herself.

Y/n: "It's nice to meet you as well. Im Y/N Gojo." You responded, introducing yourself, wanting to make a good impression on Gon's Aunt.

Mito: "Gon has told a lot about you, it's nice to see that he has a strong friend by his side." Mito said while smiling.

Y/n: "Oh cmon, Im not all THAT." You responded.

Mito: "Well, Anyway. Now that you're here, have a seat." Mito said, making you sit down at an empty chair.