Yorknew City

-Timeskip-

G/K/Y: "Ready? Go!" The three of you shouted at the same time, proceeding to shove tons of food down your necks.

Gon: "Kurapika!" Gon said, spitting food all over Killua.

Kurapika: "Wait a second..." Kurapika says, noticing you.

Y/n: "Yo!" You said while eating a pizza.

Y/n: "Missed me?" You asked while smirking at his shocked face.

Kurapika: "When did this happen?!" Kurapika asked, shocked by your appearance.

Gon: "Oh yeah, he's been unsealed for quite a while now. He wanted to surprise you." Gon explained.

Kurapika: "...Well... I certainly am surprised. Does Leorio know about this?" Kurapika asked.

Y/n: "Yeah! We encountered him fairly quickly. But his reaction was a tad bit more aggressive than yours." You answered.

Kurapika: "Leorio is just like that I guess." Kurapika said while chuckling.

Gon: "Im happy for you." Gon said, confusing Kurapika.

Gon: "The spiders are dead. And that means that you can focus on your main goal, right? You have to go out there and find them. The eyes of your people." Gon said.

Gon: "And if there's anything we can do to help you out, just-" But before Gon could finish, Killua shoves a pie in his face.

Gon: "Why you!" Gon shouted while throwing a pie at Killua, but he dodged it.

Killua: "You did it first! I was just getting revenge!" Killua shouted mockingly as Gon kept chasing after him.

Gon: "I didn't do it on purpose!" Gon shouted.

Killua: "You did so, you big liar." Killua retorted.

Then, as Gon tried to grab him, Killua jumped over him and shoved a pie in his face mid-air.

Y/n: "GET EM!" You shouted from the sidelines.

Killua: "Oh yeah, Y/n, Where's Shizuku at?" Killua asked while dodging Gon's attempts at hitting him.

Y/n: "Hmm? Oh, she's in here." You answered while holding up the prison realm.

-Timeskip-

Gon: "Wow, it's been a while since we were all together!" Gon said, happy that the five of you were reunited.

Y/n: "Yuh-huh." You said in agreeance.

Gon: "Where's Mr. Zepile?" Gon asked as they walked to an elevator.

Leorio: "Oh, he went back over to pick up the check and find some more loot to sell." Leorio answered.

Leorio: "Hey, you want to know something?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika: "What?" Kurapika asked.

Leorio: "You've got this intensity about you. Your presence is a whole lot stronger than it was." Leorio answered.

Kurapika: "Really? Well, I wish I could say the same for you." Kurapika said, making you burst out laughing.

Leorio: "And you've also gotten a lot more annoying!" Leorio said as they got in the elevator.

Leorio: "Oh, yeah. I heard you killed a Troupe member. How the hell did you do that when you only learned Nen recently?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika: "If the reason you're asking is that you're planning to catch the Spiders yourself, you can stop." Kurapika said.