Hunter Exam

(Disclaimer: For those wondering about the age difference. You, Gon, and Killua will be aged up to 15 years old. The story won't be impacted at all and the events in the canon happen at the same time. Behavior, Actions, and Appearance won't change either.)

Everyone in the Vicinity if you had a feeling of absolute terror and death wash over them. Some of the guard's hair even turned white, while some others passed out from fear.

Hisoka: 'Oh~ Y/n~ Thats Look! Dont have that look!~ That bloodlust~ It's... Its... Turning me on~' Hisoka said while feeling the most amount of excitement he ever has in his life.

Kurapika and Leorio got it the worst, as they were the closest. Leorio was knocked out but Kurapika held on to consciousness and tried to calm you down.

Kurapika: "Y-Y/N! Please calm down!" Kurapika said in a shaky tone of voice.

But you didn't listen. You were too pissed off that Illumi dared to threaten your friend. So much, that a certain someone felt your anger and had the urge to rush over and help you.

-Cut to an unknown place.-

We currently see the phantom troupe chilling around the hideout. They were doing things to kill time.

Nobunaga and Uvogin were just talking and being bros, A common thing for them to do.

Phinks and Feitan were torturing some Poor soul just for the hell of it. But, after a few minutes, Feitan wanted a new one, so he killed his current victim and left to get a new one.

Franklin was chilling on a rock, reading a book.

Shalnark and Kortopi were also talking and being bros, not worrying about a certain clown man royally screwing over the troupe in the future.

Machi and Pakunoda were off somewhere else in the hideout, but the rest of the group didn't care.

Shizuku was just sleeping Until she suddenly shot awake and whipped her head all around the room, startling some of the Members.

Shalnark: "Um... Shizuku, you okay? You have a nightmare or somethin'?" Shalnark asked, not really all that concerned but still curious.

Shizuku: "Uh, Y-Yeah Im fine... Just uh... Got a bit startled by something." Shizuku said. She wasn't telling the truth but she wasn't lying either.

Shizuku just had a feeling that someone important to her was in turmoil. This confused her, as she didn't have any real family. The only people that she could consider "Precious" were her fellow troupe members. And they were all fine in her eyes.

Now, she would normally toss it aside as some random feeling, but this was different. This just kept eating at her, like she HAD to go and check up on this person.

Kortopi: "You sure? You look like you have something bothering you." Kortopi said, confused as to why Shizuku was acting like this.

Shizuku: "I dont know why, but I have a strange feeling that someone I know is in emotional distress." Shizuku

Franklin: "Someone you know? You forget people's faces a few minutes after meeting them." Franklin said, making everyone else agree.

Shalnark: "Yeah! No offense or anything but who could you possibly Interact with, and not forget in a few minutes?" Shalnark asks bluntly.

Shizuku: "That's what Im trying to figure out." Shizuku said while trying to think of who this person could be.

Chrollo, after hearing about Shizuku's "feeling" has an idea as to what this could be.