Zoldyck Family

After your done stretching, you walk up the gate. You then crack your knuckles and put your hands on the gate, preparing to push it.

Everyone was looking at you in anticipation. They've never really seen you have a test that would push you to your limits, and they were curious as to what your maximum capabilities were, so they were paying very close attention.

Then, you push. It was hard because you've never had to push or do anything with this amount of weight. But, you persevere and manage to open [REDACTED] of the doors, shocking everyone.

Guard: "O-Oh wow... I wasn't expecting that..." The guard said surprised Because he fully expected you to not be able to do anything, but you proved him wrong.

Gon: "Wow Y/n! How are you so strong?!" Gon said with starry eyes as you let go of the doors, making them close automatically.

Leorio: "Geez Y/n... How do you keep surprising us? You'd think by now we'd be used to this by now..." Leorio said while sighing.

Kurapika: "Yeah..." Kurapika said, agreeing with Leorio.

Y/n: "Ok... harder than I expected... This could be used as a great workout..." You said while letting out breaths of Exhaustion.

Y/n: "Alright guys... Just give me a second and I'll open the door again, once I do that, Go in quickly." You said getting up, preparing to push the doors again.

But then, They look at each other, almost like they were having the same thought. Then, they look back at you.

Gon: "No." Gon said bluntly, taking you by surprise.

Y/n: "What? Why??" You asked confused.

Gon: "Because... If Im is not able to open even one of those doors, then im not worthy of being friends with Killua." Gon said, wanting to be able to do this by himself.

Kurapika: "Yeah. We want to be able to help get Killua. And If you do everything for us, then what would be the point of us coming here?" Kurapika said with resolve.

Leorio: "Mhmm. Sorry y/n, but we're not gonna let you do everything for us. It's just not our style." Leorio said also with resolve in his voice.

They didn't want to mooch off of your strength and power. They wanted to be able to carry their own weight, Not just expect you to carry them.

Y/n: "I see. Well, I'll respect your wishes. I won't lift a single finger to help you with that gate, you have my word." You said while smiling, gaining respect for your friends.

Guard: "Alright. If you want to be able to open one of the doors, Wait here." The guard said while walking toward his office.

He then began to make a phone call, Being curious, Gon and friends watched through the door.

Guard: "Hello, This is Zebro. Sorry to call. It's just that four of young master Killuas friends are here" The now named Zebro said.

Zebro: "Yes. Yes, Im sorry. Of course. Yes, I understand. I'm so very sorry to disturb you." Zebro said, getting yelled at over the phone.

Zebro: "Yeah, I figured I would get yelled at." Zebro said while scratching his head.

Gon: "You called up to the house for us?" Gon asked.

Zebro: "No, I was speaking with the Zoldyck family's butler. All communications with the mansion have to go through the butler first. It's not easy to reach the family members directly." Zebro explained.

Gon: "Could you get him on the phone again? I'd like to talk to him this time." Gon said.

Zebro: "Well, I suppose I can, but I guarantee that you're not going to enjoy it." Zebro said while pressing the buttons on the phone.