Yorknew City

This was incredibly awkward. Of course, out of all the times to finally meet her you're in this situation. Why couldn't you have just met her when you and she were alone?

Y/n: "Ah geez... This is awkward." You said while looking away.

Shizuku: "Yeah." She also said while looking away.

Gon: "Hey, Y/n. What's going on?" Gon asked, confused as to why this was awkward.

Killua: "Yeah, what's up? What's awkward?" Killua asked.

Y/n: "Y'know how I said that my special person was in Yorknew?" You asked, making them nod.

Y/n: "Well... I can't point at her, but she's the black-haired one." You said, making their jaws drop.

Killua: "Yeah, You're right. This is awkward." Killua said.

Gon: "Yeah. I mean, Having your soulmate be the enemy is a bit strange. But Im sure this'll work out though!" Gon said, wanting you and Shizuku to still have a relationship despite... this.

Phinks: "Hey, you kids." Phinks said, getting your attention.

Phinks: "How about you join us? You would get to be around your soulmate, and the other 2 would still get to be around their friend. So, how about it?" Phinks offered.

Killua: "Hard pass." Killua said almost instantly.

Gon: "Sorry, but no." Gon said, a bit more polite in declining.

Y/n: "As much as I'd like to be able to be around her more often, Im gonna have to refuse." You said, being slightly sad that you couldn't be around Shizuku.

Chrollo: "Hey, You in the middle. What's your name?" Chrollo asked.

Y/n: "Y/n, Y/n Gojo." You responded, being a bit confused as to why he asked.

Chrollo: "Y'know, Im a bit curious as to what your abilities are. I watched you in heavens arena but I want to witness them with my own eyes." Chrollo said, trying to bait you and steal your abilities.

Chrollo: 'Okay, I have to get him to activate infinity, It would seem the most useful to have.' Chrollo said.

Y/n: "Too bad. Dont feel like showing them." You responded snarkily.

Feitan, knowing what Chrollo is trying to do, decides to help him out.

Feitan: "It doesn't matter if you feel like it. You're gonna show us." Feitan said as he tried to grab you, but you activate Infinity to stop him.

Chrollo: 'Nice one Feitan!' Chrollo thought to himself, satisfying the first condition.

Chrollo: "Wait, why couldn't he touch you? That some kind of barrier or something?" Chrollo asked, trying to satisfy the second condition.

Y/n: "Basically, You have no hope of touching me, no matter your abilities." You responded, unknowingly satisfying the 2nd condition of Chrollo's ability

Chrollo: 'Thats the second, but how do I convince him to touch Bandits Secret?' Chrollo thought to himself.

Chrollo: "I see." Chrollo said as he walked over to you.

Chrollo then proceeded to release you along with your friends, confusing everyone.

You, Gon, and Killua then proceeded to jump away from him, thinking that he was about to do something.

Y/n: "May I ask why you released us?" You asked confused.

Chrollo: "Because we really dont intend on harming you. We're trying to friendly, but you aren't making that easy." Chrollo answered, faking a friendly tone.