Greed Island

Goreinu: "They don't get it. It makes sense to obtain this card quickly." Goreinu said as everyone left.

Killua: "To reduce the chances of infighting." Killua said.

Goreinu: "Exactly." Goreinu said, confusing Gon.

Killua: "You need at least 15 people to participate. Even if you use Clone, you can only obtain three copies of Strip of Beach. This event was designed to incite infighting." Killua said, making Gon and Bisky surprised.

Killua: "That's what you meant right?" Killua asked while looking at Goreinu.

Killua: "I had to think about that, since I didn't understand right away." Killua said.

Goreinu: "Assuming that we five are capable of winning, we still need three more up to the task. And ideally, they'd already be in a party of 10." Goreinu explained.

Goreinu: "Do you have any leads?" Goreinu asked.

Then, Gon proceeded to open his body.

Gon: "Looking at the names on my list, Chrollo's probably the strongest." Gon said.

Killua: "But Kurapika said he's definitely a fake." Killua said.

Gon: "So who is it?" Gon asked.

Killua: "Well, it's probably a member of the Troupe." Killua answered.

Gon: "Why would a member of the Troupe be here?" Gon asked.

Killua: "Maybe to beat the game." Killua answered.

Gon: "But wouldn't they have used their own name?" Gon asked.

Killua: "That's true." Killua said.

Goreinu: "Try using Peek." Goreinu said, making you turn toward him.

Goreinu: "If this person isn't here to beat the game, they won't bother to collect cards." Goreinu said.

Gon: "Oh, that's right." Gon said.

Then, they look at the cards that he's collected.

Killua: "This guy's not even trying." Killua said.

Gon: "His only cards are for food and water." Gon said.

Goreinu: "That makes it easier to invite them." Goreinu said.

Gon: "If it really is a member of the Troupe, we won't invite them. We'll just ask a few questions." Gon said.

Killua: "Then there's no point in bothering. Since it's definitely one of them." Killua retorted, making Gon angry.

Gon: "Finding out who they are is important, but I'd rather learn why they're here!" Gon said.

Y/n: "Aaaand here we go." You said, anticipating an argument between them.

Killua: "Are you an idiot?! You're just gonna ask them why they're here? BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GONNA TELL YOU!" Killua shouted.

Gon: "YEAH, I'M AN IDIOT! I KNOW I'M AN IDIOT, SO IM STILL GONNA ASK!" Gon shouted back.

Killua: "THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD!" Killua shouted.

Gon: "MAYBE I WILL!" Gon shouted.

Goreinu: "Are they okay?" Goreinu asked, looking at you and Bisky.

Bisky: "This is perfectly normal for them." Bisky said.

Y/n: "Yup." You added.

-Timeskip-

Gon: "I'm going!" Gon said.

Killua: "Just do it then." Killua said.

Gon: "Accompany on! Chrollo Lucilfer!" Gon shouted, sending You and the others to "Chrollo".