Heavens Arena

We currently see Gon, Killua, and that one other kid all in an elevator. With a guide explaining how Heavens Arena works.

Guide: "The first 200 floors of Heavens Arena are divided into classes, ten floors each. This means that a fighter who wins on the 50th floor advances to the 60th. Lose, and they automatically drop down to the 40th floor." The guide explained.

Gon: "So that's how it works..." Gon said.

Killua: "Also..." He then gets cut off by Zushi.

Zushi: "I've heard once you get all the way to the 100th floor, they comp you your very own room!" Zushi said, making Killua and Gon looked toward him in confusion.

Zushi: "Oh! Im sorry, how impolite!" Zushi said.

Zushi: "Osu! My name is Zushi! And you?" Zushi said, introducing himself.

Killua: "Im Killua."

Gon: "My name's Gon. Nice to meet you."

Zushi then notices the cube In Gon's hands. But as he was about to ask about it, the guide interrupts.

Guide: "Here we are." The guide said as the elevator opened.

Zushi: "Oh, I watched your fights earlier. You guys are amazing!" Zushi said, admiring Gon and Killuas talent.

Killua: "What are you talking about? You made it up here with only one match, too." Killua said, humbling himself.

Gon: "Wonder how many floors Y/n would've made." Gon mumbled, but Zushi managed to hear him.

Zushi: "Y/n? Who's that?" Zushi asked.

Killua: "Y/n is the strongest person we've ever met! He could easily make it to the top of Heavens Arena if he was here. He was even able to hold his own against Chairman Netero!" Killua said, shocking Zushi.

Zushi: "Are you serious?!" Zushi asked, wondering how powerful you could be.

Killua: "Think thats crazy? Guess what, He's OUR age." Killua said, stunning Zushi even more.

Zushi: "Do you know where this Y/n is? I wanna meet him!" Zushi asked, wanting to spar with you.

Then, Gon and Killua donned sad looks on their faces. Zushi, thinking that you were dead or something, began to apologize.

Zushi: "S-Sorry If I brought up a bad memory!" Zushi said, apologizing profusely.

Gon: "No, it's fine. You see, Y/n is alive... Probably." Gon said, unsure if your alive or not.

Zushi: "Probably?" Zushi asked confused.

Gon: "See, he's stuck in this." Gon said, showing Zushi the Prison Realm.

Zushi: "He's stuck in a cube?" Zushi asked, not believing a word of what Gon was saying.

Killua: "Yeah. Apparently, that cube sends the person to some pocket dimension or something. Y/n is stuck in that pocket dimension." Killua explained, making Zushi understand.

Zushi: "May I ask how he got stuck?" Zushi asked, kind of wondering how someone so strong got trapped.

Gon and Killua then clench their fists. Still greatly pissed about how you managed to get sealed.

Killua: "Me, Gon, and 2 of our other friends were held hostage. And if Y/n were to try and fight back or try to free us, they threatened to kill us." Killua said with anger in his voice. Still mad that he was helpless.

Gon: "And when they had us, hostage, one of them proceeded to beat Y/n bloody. And he couldn't even defend himself, due to the threat of us being harmed." Gon also said with anger in his voice.