Chimera Ants

(A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I skipped all the fighting dialogue because it's literally the same as in the anime.)

We currently see Gon and Knuckle having a 1v1, while Killua watches.

Knuckle: "Your signature technique has two major flaws!" Knuckle said while holding up 2 fingers

Knuckle: "So, Gon... What did you name that technique?" Knuckle asked.

Gon: 'Uh-oh... I think I forgot to name my attack.' Gon thought.

Gon: "Jajanken!" Gon said on the fly.

Killua: "Wow, zero effort..." Killua said.

Knuckle: "Jajanken... I see... You combined "jajan" for "ta-dah," with "janken" for your attack, "Rock-Paper-Scissors."." Knuckle said.

Gon: "Ah, no..." Gon said un his breath

Gon: 'The first "ja" was just a stutter.' Gon thought.

Knuckle: "Not a bad name, kid!" Knuckle said.

Gon: "Uh, yeah. Guess I'm okay with that." Gon said.

Killua: "You are?!" Killua asked.

Knuckle: "Gon, your Jajanken had two giant weaknesses. First, the windup's too long! A few seconds before a move during combat is an eternity. You won't get many chances to use it, all right?" Knuckle said.

Gon: "I know that." Gon said.

Knuckle: "Second, it's too risky. The more aura you focus in your fist, the less aura you have to protect the rest of your body. You're dead if someone attacks where you're vulnerable, you idiot!" Knuckle said.

Gon: "I know the risks. That's why I've spent the past month training to make up for them!" Gon said, making his Aura flare-up.

Knuckle: 'Now that I see it again, his aura really is something. In terms of volume, he has as much as a mid-ranking pro. He's so close...' Knuckle thought.

Then, Gon charged at him. Starting the fight.

-Timeskip-

Gon passed out before landing a Rock on Knuckle. Resulting in his loss.

Knuckle: 'He must have depleted his aura before Rock hit. If he hadn't, he would've beaten me.' Knuckle thought.

Then, Killua picked up Gon and began to walk away.

Knuckle: "Where are you going, fool?" Knuckle asked.

Killua: "I'm going back." Killua answered.

Knuckle: "Aren't you going to fight? I'm fine here." Knuckle said.

Killua: "You can fight Gon again tomorrow. The outcome will probably be different. I'll defeat Shoot." Killua said.

Knuckle: "Tell Gon... Tomorrow, I'll be fighting for real. He'd better be prepared to die." Knuckle said.

Killua: "It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. You sure you can do it?" Killua asked.

Knuckle: "Hell, yeah, fool." Knuckle said.

Killua: "Tomorrow... As long as you win, it's fine if you don't get serious. But if you lose without fighting at full strength, I won't forgive you." Killua said slightly threateningly as he walked away.

Killua: "I'll never forgive you, as long as I live." Killua added.

Then, Shoot came out of the woodwork.

Shoot: "You're such a softie. Why are you helping the enemy? And they even criticized you for it. If you don't want to go to the NGL, just give them your tile. Though I'm sure that they'll refuse it." Shoot said.

Knuckle: "Bastard... You're pretty cocky when you aren't shaling in your boots, eh? The past month, all you've done is stalk them!" Knuckle shouted.

Shoot: "I'll do it tomorrow. I'll fight!" Shoot said.

-Cut to Gon and Killua-

Bisky: "Don't worry. I gave him a massage, so he'll be able to fight in top condition tomorrow." Bisky said.

Bisky: 'Killua's the real issue... I wasn't expecting him to go the whole month without fighting once.' Bisky thought.

Bisky: "Killua!" Bisky said, making Killua turn toward her.

Bisky: "Fight me." Bisky demanded, taking her oversized dress off.

-Timeskip-

Gon: "What happened to your face, Killua?!" Gon asked, shocked at his bruised face.

Killua: "Huh? Just training with Biscuit." Killua answered casually.

Gon: "Training? Not torture?" Gon asked.

Killua: "Anyway, are you feeling okay?" Killua asked.

Gon: "Yep, I feel great. I used up all my aura, so I expected to be tired, but look!" Gon said, putting a bit of Nen in his hands.

Killua: "That gorill- I mean, that old hag's massage have done the trick." Killua said.

Killua: "That was close." Killua said to himself, almost calling Bisky "Gorilla."

Killua: "She meant it too." Killua said, remembering what Bisky said to him.

Then, he has a flashback to what Bisky said. Especially the "You'll leave Gon behind to die" part and Bisky telling him to stay out of Gon's life if he lost to Shoot.

Gon: "Okay! I'm gonna win this time!" Gon said, getting pumped up.

-Timeskip-

Killua: "Let's go." Killua said.

Gon: "Yeah." Gon said in response.

Then, Gon and Killua left. With Bisky waving them off.

Bisky: 'Killua's overly cautious style is the product of a smothering kind of love.' Bisky thought.

Bisky: 'An abnormal, obsessive and distorted love. It becomes a burden, smothering him. The curse will take an enormous effort to break...' Bisky thought.

Then, Palm peeked out the door menacingly.

Bisky: 'I don't know who will emerge victorious... All right, then...' Bisky thought.

Bisky: "Better make a run for it." Bisky said.

-Cut to Gon and Killua-

We currently see Gon and Killua arriving to see not only Knuckle but Shoot as well.

Knuckle: "The Loser..."

Killua: "Gives up their tile to the winner!" Killua said, cutting off Knuckle.

Knuckle and Shoot then walk off in the opposite directions, Gon and Killua following their selected opponent.

Knuckle: "Gon...  As promised, I'm gonna give it my all from the get-go!" Knuckle shouted.

Gon: 'If it's a speed contest, he can toy with me. I have to be ready to take the hit... And counterattack!' Gon thought.

Then, Knuckle runs at him, starting the fight.

-Timeskip-

While Gon and Killua were fighting Knuckle and Shoot, something was happening over at Chimera Ant residence.

The King looked like he was about to hatch making the Queen Ecstatic.

Coincidentally, You looked like you were about to hatch, also making Pitou ecstatic.

Pitou: 'Here he comes! Here he comes! HERE HE COMES!' Pitou thought.

The Ant King and Y/n are about to hatch. How strong will Y/n become? How will the Ant King react to him?