Hunter Exam

Kurapika then went over to his stuff and picked it up. He put in his cloak thing, Put his bokken in his back pocket, and walked back over to the others.

Leorio: "Hey, are you okay?" Leorio asked concerned.

Kurapika: "Yes. Im not injured." Kurapika said to Leorio.

Leorio: "Hey, are you okay?" Leorio asked concerned if they should be around him.

Leorio: "No, I mean, is it safe for us to be around you right now?" Leorio said as he backed up, intimidated by the angered Kurapika.

Kurapika: "From the moment I saw him, I knew he wasn't nearly as powerful as he looked. And in my mind, I knew right from the start that the tattoo was fake. But as soon as I saw that spider, my vision went almost completely red." Kurapika said in a low tone.

Leorio: "Well, nobody's gonna blame you for that." Leorio said, reassuring his friend.

Kurapika: "To be perfectly honest..." Kurapika started, getting everyone's attention.

Kurapika: "When I see a spider, any spider, all my rationale collapses and I turn primal." Kurapika said taking everyone by surprise.

Y/n: "Speaking of spiders, Im pretty sure I've had a few run-ins with them..." You said, taking Kurapika by surprise.

Kurapika: "YOU HAVE?! WHERE?! WHO?!" Kurapika said while grabbing your collar.

Y/n: "Geez, Let go of me jumpy. Also, Gon, can you give the inverted spear back? I almost forgot about it." You asked gon, making him nod and toss it back to you.

Y/n: "Thanks. Anyway, Thats three wins! So we can move on now." You said happily as you forced Kurapikas to hand off your collar.

Kurapika then walked off into a corner and put his knees up to his head.

Gon: "I think we ought to keep Kurapika away from any spiders, from now on." Gon whispered to you, making you nod in agreement.

???: "Sorry, But you dont win just yet." Said a hooded woman, taking you by surprise.

Y/n: "Excuse me? We have three wins. You lost. Own up to it and let us pass." You said slightly angrily.

???: "Im afraid we can't do that, His match isn't over yet." The woman said, Confusing you even more.

Leorio: "I dont get it, how is the match not over? What are you talking about?" Leorio said confused and slightly angry.

???: "He's still alive, just unconscious." She said whilst checking for Majitanis pulse, taking every by surprise.

???: "Oh, don't you remember? This was a fight to the death. One of them had to either die or admit defeat. He's still alive and he hasn't surrendered." She said whilst laughing and walking away.

Leorio: "Talk about splitting hairs." Leorio said while scoffing.

Killua: "Maybe, but you've gotta admit she's right." Killua said.

Gon: "Im with Killua." Gon said, siding with his boy- I mean best friend.

Y/n: "Uh... I object to that. He did surrender." You said loudly, making the pink woman stop walking and turn around.

???: "And when was this?" She asked you in a smug tone.

Y/n: "Before Blonde and Edgy over there knocked him out, Majitani said: " You win okay?" And im pretty sure meant he was surrendering. Now Let. Us. Pass." You said to the pink woman in an attempt to let your group pass.

???: "You forget that whatever he said was muffled by his opponent holding his mouth, So we had no way of hearing what he said. Sorry, but his match still isn't over." The woman said in a mocking tone as she walked away.