Greed Island

We currently see Gon training to develop his ultimate technique.

Gon: "First comes rock! Rock, paper! Rock!" Gon shouted as he punched a boulder, shattering it to pieces.

Y/n: "Damn. That's pretty strong." You said while whistling, impressed with Gon's ability.

Bisky: "I see." Bisky said.

Gon: "Here comes the next one!" Gon said as he got back into position.

Gon: "First comes rock! Rock, paper! Paper!" Gon shouted, trying to shoot out his Nen, but to no avail.

Gon: "Bisky, how do I make my Nen fly?" Gon asked awkwardly, making you laugh.

Bisky: "Train more!" Bisky answered.

Killua: "So paper is an Emitter technique?" Killua asked.

Gon: "Uh-huh. And Scissors is a Transmuter technique." Gon explained.

Gon: "I wanna be able to cut through rock." Gon said.

Bisky: "I understand. That's a reasonable fighting technique." Bisky said.

Bisky: 'But the idea is childish.' Bisly thought to herself.

Gon: "You know how it takes time to focus in my fist? I was trying to think of a good way to spend that time. And when you were talking about rock paper scissors, it hit me. Because I like rock paper scissors." Gon explained.

Bisky: "I see. Trusting your instincts is important. Gut feelings play a big role in techniques that require multiple Nen categories. The key is that it should feel right to you." Bisky said.

Killua: "Ahem." Killua said, getting everyone's attention.

Killua then shows off electricity, shocking Gon and Bisky.

Killua: "Well, this is all I can manage right now, but if I charge it up, it's pretty strong." Killua explained.

Gon: "Thats awesome, Killua!" Gon said.

Y/n: "Yeah. I didn't expect for you to have electricity. But hey, it's still badass." You added.

Gon: "You're like an electric eel!" Gon said.

Killua: "That's a horrible comparison!" Killua retorted.

Bisky: 'He can already change Aura into electricity at such a young age? Frightening... and very tragic. His childhood must have been a living hell. It's a miracle that he can smile now. Indeed. They make a great team.' Bisky thought to himself.

Bisky: "Well, shall we call it a day?" Bisky said, confusing the three of you.

Bisky: "It's a little early, but how about a party?" Bisly asked.

Bisky: "What do you boys do back home to celebrate?" Bisky asked.

Gon: "Celebrate?" Gon asked.

Bisky: "In the real world, it's almost New Year's. Time flows at the same speed inside the game as outside." Bisky said.

Then suddenly, Gon remembered something.

Gon: "Oh no! The deadline to apply for the Hunter Exam is coming up!" Gon said.

Killua: "Aw man. And training was just starting to get fun." Killua said disappointed.

Bisky: "I believe you're required to apply before the end of the year." Bisky said.

Y/n: "Then you need to hurry." You said.

Gon: "But how do we get back outside?" Gon asked.

Killua: "I'm guessing there are spell cards to leave the game." Killua said.