Chimera Ants

-Mega Timeskip-

During Gon's date with Palm, Rammot appeared. And after a bit of pain and triumph, Killua removed Illumi's needle and killed Rammot. Resulting in a bit of an evolution for Killua.

And now, we currently see Knuckle and Morel in a cornfield, fighting Cheetu.

Cheetu: "Your bodies can't keep up with your minds... You obviously can't compete physically. How are you gonna compensate? With guns? Numbers?" Cheetu asked cockily.

Knuckle: "We'll use our wits and experience." Knuckle said.

Then, Morel blew out smoke from his mouth.

Cheetu: 'Where did this stuff come from? Smoke? Gas? Poison Gas? Or sleeping gas? No, they're standing in it too. This must be some kind of special ability.' Cheetu thought.

Morel: "Are you scared? You can run away if you want." Morel said.

Cheetu: "Does that mean you aren't running away?" Cheetu asked.

Cheetu: 'Then this is a smokescreen. They'll use it as cover for their attack. Well, let's see what they've got.' Cheetu thought.

Then, Knuckle... No, Multiple Knuckles emerged from the smoke, shocking Cheetu.

Then, One of the Knuckles punched Cheetu in the side.

Knuckle: "When you use Gyo, your body freezes briefly. This trick won't work on the same opponent too many times. But once is enough." Knuckle said.

Cheetu: "I wouldn't be so sure. That didn't hurt at all. I'll admit that you caught me off-guard, but you didn't do any damage." Cheetu said.

Then, Cheetu notices a small creature where Knuckle punched him.

Cheetu: "What's this?" Cheetu asked.

Knuckle: "Gee, I wonder..." Knuckle said.

APR: "It's time. You've accrued interest." APR said.

Cheetu: "Tell me!" Cheetu demanded.

Then, Knuckle started to disappear. Making Cheetu run toward him.

Cheetu: "Tell me!" Cheetu shouted again.

Then, as he was running, Morel tripped him.

Morel: "Your anger is blinding you to your surroundings... It'll be super easy to send you tumbling." Morel said mockingly.

Then, Morel disappeared.

Cheetu: "Hey! Damn it!" Cheetu shouted.

Then, all the smoke disappeared. Knuckle and Morel nowhere to be seen.

Cheetu: "They're gone? Where are you?" Cheetu asked while looking around.

APR: "It's time. You've accrued interest." APR said, growing slightly bigger.

Cheetu: "Heh. It doesn't matter what your power does. I just have to rip you apart!" Cheetu said as he began running at high speeds.

Unknowingly, he ran past Morel and Knuckle.

Morel: "Looks like he's powerless against Zetsu." Morel said.

Knuckle: "Well, we're dealing with a level-one soldier ant." Knuckle said.

Knuckle: "With APR on him, we can easily track him. We just need to chase him down, box him in, and that'll be the end." Knuckle said.

Morel: "But doesn't your ability lose its effect if the target moves too far away?" Morel asked.