Chimera Ants, Finale Part 1

Nobara: "Is... Is that really Y/n?" Nobara asked nervously.

Yuji: "Honestly, Apart from the tail, he doesn't look that much different." Yuji said.

Knov: "Maybe that's because he's still partially human." Knov said.

Yuji: "That's fair." Yuji responded.

Gon: "Y/N!" Gon shouted as he ran toward you, forgetting what Shizuku said.

Killua: "Gon, you idiot! Get back!" Killua shouted.

Gon: "Y/n! It's me-!" But as he was speaking, you smack him away with your tail, sending him flying away.

However, Killua quickly caught him.

Gon: "Ow... That really hurt." Gon said while rubbing his jaw.

Y/n: "Wow. You survived. Didn't expect that from you, I was aiming to kill you after all." You said, slightly impressed.

Y/n: "Also, don't go near me. Don't want your little human hands touching me." You added.

Then, you felt a weird pinging feeling in your chest. Making you reflexively whip your head toward Shizuku.

Y/n: "You." You said while pointing at her.

Y/n: "You're the cause of that red string, aren't you?" You asked.

Shizuku then started walking toward you.

Yuji: "Hey-!" But before Yuji could stop her, Megumi cut him off.

Megumi: "Just let her do this." Megumi said, making Yuji reluctantly stop.

Shizuku: "Hey, Y/n... It's me." Shizuku said while walking toward you.

Shizuku: "You recognize me, right?" Shizuku asked.

Then, you tried to smack her away. Only for you to stop in tracks, not wanting to.

Y/n: 'Huh? Why aren't I trying to hit her? What's going on?' You thought confused.

Shizuku: "Let's just talk, you and me, alright?" Shizuku asked.

Y/n: 'What the hell is this girl doing to me? Why can't I move?' You thought.

In your mind, you wanted to hit her away. But your body didn't respond. You just stood frozen in place.

Then, Shizuku came in contact with you.

Killua: "He... He isn't hitting her!" Killua said.

Gon: "Is she getting through to him?" Gon asked.

Shizuku: "What's wrong? I thought you didn't want "little human hands" touching you. Yet I'm touching you right now." Shizuku said.

Y/n: 'Dammit Y/n! Move!' You thought.

You kept trying to summon the will to hit her. But you couldn't. Deep down, you didn't want to.

~Memory 1~

We currently see you floating in a black void.

Y/n: "Where am I?" You asked yourself.

We then see a light floating in front of you, playing a memory like a video.

Past Y/n: "Hey, [REDACTED], would you... Like to go out on a date with me?"

Y/n: "What am I seeing?" You asked yourself confused.

Y/n: "What is that girl's name?" You asked yourself.

Then, the light disappeared.

~Memory 2~

We currently see another light floating in front of you, playing another memory.

Past Y/n: "Geez, [REDACTED], it's just a movie. It's not that scary."

Y/n: "Why does that guy look like me? And why couldn't I hear the girl's name again?" You asked yourself confused.

-Cut to Outside World-

You were still unmoving. Paralyzed in place.

Killua: "What's going on? Y/n is just standing there..." Killua said confused.

Morel: "Whatever she's doing, it must be working." Morel said.

Megumi: "Just don't try and interrupt them." Megumi said.

~Memory 3~

Y/n: "Is this some kind of Nen ability?" You asked confused.

Then, another light appeared.

Past Y/n: "Hey, [REDACTED], would you like to learn how to wield Cursed Energy?"

In response, the girl smiled happily.

Y/n: "What is her name? WHAT IS HER NAME? JUST TELL ME HER NAME ALREADY!" You shouted into the black void, only to get silence as a response.

~Final Memory~

We currently see Past Y/n, along with 2 other strangers, held hostage by the Phantom Troupe.

Past Y/n: "Uh... This is... Awkward..."

[REDACTED]: "Yeah..."

Past Y/n: "So... What's your name?"

"My name... Is-"

-Cut to the Outside world-

After a while of moving, Shizuku suddenly feels something wet on her shoulder.

Shizuku then looked up, only to see you crying.

Y/n: "Is... Is that you...? Shizuku?"

Y/n has regained his memories. How will the final events of this long, and difficult journey play out?

Find out... In Part 2.