Hunter Exam

Disclaimer: Im not a master chef. Im just saying what I think would taste good.

Y/n: 'I know if I just cook it normally I would fail... So I have to do something different.' You thought to yourself as people were failing left and right.

You then kept thinking for a few moments, before taking the pork off of the station, it is only half cooked. You then slice it open using the inverted spear of heaven and stuff it full of pineapples and apples. You then put the pork back together and cook it again, letting the juices seep into the pork.

After The pork is done cooking, You glaze it using sweet barbecue sauce and walk over to Menchi.

Y/n: "Here." You said as you gave Menchi the plate.

Now normally, Menchi wouldn't have even bothered to eat it because of everyone just cooking it and calling it a day. But, just by looking at it, she can tell that you actually tried to make something unique. So she takes a bite.

And to say it was amazing would be an understatement. It was Incredible, This outclasses every other competitor's food.

Menchi: "THIS IS AMAZING! YOU PASS!" Menchi said as she kept chowing down on your food, Making Buhara completely baffled.

Buhara then tries to go in and have a taste, but Menchi glares at him menacingly, making Buhara back off.

Buhara: 'How good is it to make Menchi act like this? This is something entirely new for her.' Buhara thought to himself, surprised that you cooked something good enough to act like this.

Menchi: "Alright, So everyone failed except for y/n! Exams Over!" Menchi shouted after she finished your pork

Satotz: 'Well, She actually passed someone. Thats a nice change of pace. But she still failed everyone else.' Satotz thought to himself as he watched the whole thing from a tree, he then calls the chairman.

-Cut to Beans after the call.-

Beans: "What should we do now, Chairman?" Beans asked the chairman.

Chairman: "I supposed I have no choice. It's time for a little outing. Plus, Im interested in meeting the only person she passed." The chairman said as he got up.

-Cut back to Menchi.-

Everyone was shocked when they heard what she said, they were also pissed that only YOU passed.

Todo then gets pissed, and he breaks the station he was assigned to cook at.

Todo: "This is unacceptable. Do ya hear me? I will not accept this!" Todo said angrily at Menchi.

Menchi: "Say what you want, but you still failed." Menchi said, not intimidated by him in the slightest.

Todo: "Shut the hell up! You asked for pork and we gave it to you. We risked our lives-" Todo then gets cut off by Menchi.

Menchi: "Your challenge was to prepare a pork dish that both examiners would find delicious, And none of you, except y/n, came even close to succeeding. You all did pretty much the exact same thing. I mean, It's like you didn't even try to figure it out. And when you looked like you had tried, It was just fancy plating with no flavor to back it up! It's clear that none of you took this seriously!" Menchi explained angrily.

Hanzo: "Yeah, but come on, pork? No matter how you cook it it's still just pork." Hanzo said, in response to Menchi.

Menchi then appears in front of him and grabs him by the neck collar.

Menchi: "YOU WANNA SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME? IF I HEAR ANY MORE CRAP FROM YOU, I'LL SHOVE MY ARM UP YOUR ASS AND KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT! GOT?!" Menchi said, sounding like a certain angry Pomeranian.