Chimera Ants

G/K/S: "He WHAT?!" Gon, Killua, and Spin shouted at the same time.

Megumi: "Dammit." Megumi said under his breath.

Shizuku: "The wave of cursed energy, the fact that he's still alive but not himself, IT ALL MAKES SENSE!" Shizuku said.

Killua: "Pitou must've seen how powerful he was and wanted him on their side." Killua said.

Nobara: "Now that he's a Chimera Ant, Y/n must've gotten immensely more powerful." Nobara said worriedly

Gon: "There must be a way to get him back to us!" Gon said.

Spin: "In my opinion, only Shizuku will be able to get him back. Y/n'll probably just kill anyone else who tries." Spin said bluntly.

Gon: "And why's that?!" Gon asked angrily.

Spin: "You idiot. She's more connected to Y/n than you two could ever hope to be. Just being friends won't be enough to save him." Spin said.

Killua: "She's right y'know. But just in case, we'll go with her." Killua said.

Gon just pouted in response.

-Timeskip-

We currently see the Ant King, along with You and the Royal guards, walking to a castle. The guards, ready to shoot at him. But they just killed them all.

King: "What? Intruders? Get rid of them. I'm busy right now. Don't bother me with reports I don't need to hear!" The king said as he hung up and hit the table.

King: "Continue!" He said to the dancers.

Then, as you were walking, you suddenly had a strange feeling. Like you were missing something.

Y/n: 'Am I missing something? What's this feeling in my chest?' You thought confused.

Y/n: 'Well, whatever it is. It won't stop me from doing my duty.' You thought.

Then, more guards came out.

Guard: "I don't know which nation's army sent you. But-" But as the guard was speaking, you cut him off.

Y/n: "My god. Just stop talking." You said annoyed.

Then, at incredibly high speeds, you kill all the guards.

Y/n: "Anyway." You said as you kept walking.

Meruem: "Wait." Meruem said as he walked toward the dead guard in the middle.

Meruem: "This one's rare." Meruem said while grinning.

Y/n: "Oh? Then Im Sorry for killing it." You said while bowing.

Meruem: "You didn't destroy its head so it's alright." Meruem said.

Meruem then had a taste.

Meruem: "This is it... This is the flavor I sought!" Meruem said while chuckling.

Meruem: "I feel it. I feel it! I feel it! This is it!" Meruem shouted while laughing.

Meruem: "I can feel power surging through my body!" Meruem shouted.

Pitou: 'Meow I get it. This is the King's power. He can take aura from rares he consumes. In other words, the more he eats, the stronger he will grow.' Pitou thought.

Then, they walk in on the King.

King: "Hmm? Who are you people?" The king asked.

King: "Guards! What are you doing?" The king shouted.

Meruem: 'He's worthless. I don't sense anything.' Meruem thought.

King: "Insolent thugs! Do you know who I am? A supreme leader of this era, a king among kings... I am Masador Diego!" The king shouted.