Hunter Exam

Y/n: "Well? Tell me where he is. Im waiting." You said calmy while you stared into his eyes.

Gon initially wanted to interrogate Illumi, but not beat him to a bloody pulp. When he sees this, he tries to calm you down.

Gon: "H-Hey y/n... Just calm down a little, and relax." Gon said while rubbing your shoulder.

Being angry and on edge, you whip your head toward him, making him flinch at your glare. When you see this, you feel a bit bad. You dont want someone you consider a friend to be scared of you, so you let go of Illumi, and relax.

Y/n: "S-Sorry Gon..." You said apologetically while looking down.

Gon: "It's fine Y/n! We all have our angry moments." Gon said cheerfully, making you thankful that you have a friend like him.

Y/n: "Thank you." You said while smiling, then Gon looks at Illumi.

Gon: "Apologize to Killua." Gon said seriously.

Illumi: "Sorry? But what for?" Illumi said, not all that affected by the beating you gave him.

Gon: "You don't know what you did wrong?" Gon asked, getting slightly angry himself.

Illumi: "Nope." Illumi said bluntly.

Gon: "You're not qualified to be his big brother." Gon said to Illumi.

Illumi: "I didn't know I had to qualify." Illumi said calmy.

Gon then grabs Illumis arm and tosses him in the air, forcing him to land to the side of him.

Gon: "Friends don't have to, either. He gets to choose!" Gon retorts as he breaks Illumis arm.

Gon: "Don't even bother apologizing. Just take us to see Killua." Gon says.

Illumi: "And what will you do?" Illumi asked slightly condescendingly.

Gon: "It's obvious! I'll bring him back!" Gon answers.

Illumi: "From the sound of it, you must think I kidnapped my little brother. But he walked out of here of his own free will." Illumi says.

Gon: "He left, but not by free will. You guys were manipulating him. That's the same thing as kidnapping!" Gon retorts, before Netero steps in.

Netero: "We were just discussing that very subject, Gon. In fact, Kurapika and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee has been reviewing the fairness of Killua's disqualification." Netero says, then Kurapika begins to speak.

Kurapika: "You saw it yourself. Both during and since his match with the man called Gitarrackur, Killua behaved strangely. I believe that there is only one reason that Killua committed murder. He was hypnotized. It's generally considered impossible to use hypnosis to direct someone to do such a thing, however, assassins raised Killua and murder was commonplace, so it's natural that he would lack the proper ethical restraint." Kurapika said, stating his case on why Killua committed murder.

Leorio: "It's worth noting that the attack happened during my match with Bodoro. So, it's possible Killua intended to aid my cause. Which means if you're gonna disqualify anyone, it should be me!" Leorio said.

Kurapika: "Whatever the case, it's obvious that Killua was not in full control of his actions at the time. Thus, he should not be disqualified!" Kurapika said.

Netero: "That is nothing more than speculation. There's no concrete proof. From what we saw, there were no clear indications he was ordered to commit murder. And regarding the hypnotism, I would have to question that claim, as well." Netero started, getting everyone's attention.