Hunter Exam

Silence. Pure silence filled the room once Netero said that you were fighting him. Even Hisoka and Illumi, who weren't that easily surprised were stunned. They knew of your strength, yes, but they WERE not expecting Netero to be willing to fight you.

Killua and Gon weren't surprised, as you fought Netero before but had to stop it due to you not wanting to crash the airship.

Leorio and Kurapika however, had their jaws dropped. They haven't seen anything near your pull power, hell they haven't even seen you put effort into a fight yet, but they HIGHLY doubted that you could take on the chairman of the Hunter Association.

Your reaction, you just smirk. You were glad that you didn't have to fight any more weaklings. You were also glad that you could finally have a real fight where you actually had to try, instead of just using Red and blasting them away in seconds.

Hanzo: "Uh... Why is some kid fighting YOU? Wouldn't you just kick his ass in seconds?" Hanzo said, doubting your abilities.

Leorio: "Not that y/n is weak or anything... But why IS he fighting you?" Leorio asked, not being an Idiot and doubting your abilities.

Hisoka: 'Oh y/n~ You never cease to amaze me~ You just keep exciting me every time I see you!~ I can barely hold myself back...' Hisoka thought to himself.

(A/N: I hated writing that.)

Illumi: 'This kid is becoming a bigger problem by the day. Hopefully, he is tired after his fight, Tired enough that I can swoop in and kill him.' Illumi thought to himself, becoming more and more worried at your potential to be a massive nuisance in the future.

Netero: "Well, I can say with confidence that he is beyond qualified to be a hunter. I even offered to give him a license a while ago but he refused it. His strength is also nothing to sneeze at. He is far stronger than most experienced hunters out there, which is why he'll be fighting me." Netero said, catching everyone by surprise.

Y/n: "Geez Netero, You didn't have to say all that.. Im not THAT strong.." You said sheepishly as you scratched your neck.

Netero: "Oh yeah, by the way, Killing your opponent is not allowed. Should that happen, you'll be disqualified immediately and the remaining competitors will pass." Netero said sternly.

Netero: "Now then, the final phase of the hunter exam... Will now begin!" Netero shouted while grinning, excited to fight you.

-Cut to everyone on the sidelines, waiting for the first fight to begin.-

Netero: "Now then, Because I want to get this out of the way before anything, I will be fighting y/n first." Netero said as he vanished into the arena.

Netero then took off his shoes and clothes, revealing a white shirt with blue sleeves and blue shorts.

Before you were about to vanish into the arena, you decided to finally reveal your eyes to your friends

Y/n: "You know, You guys haven't seen what my eyes look like have you?" You asked them, making them perk up.