Hunter Exam

We see you heading toward Gon and the others.

Y/n: "Dont cook this." You say to the group.

Gon: "Wait! Y/n are you-" but he gets cut off by you vanishing and reappearing in front of the Examiners.

Menchi: "How did you-" but she gets cut off by you before she could finish.

Y/n: "Not important. You see, I was late because I found this." You say as you pulled a weirdly shaped knife.

Y/n: "Do you know anyone who could've been here before us?" You asked them slightly threateningly

Menchi: "U-Uh can you hand it to me?" Menchi asked a bit nervously, slightly intimidated by you.

You then hand her the knife, Allowing her to inspect it for a bit. She hasn't seen anything like it before! It was incredibly sharp, sharper than any other knife in the world, plus it seems like it'll make an incredibly efficient kitchen knife!

Menchi: "Woah! I've never seen anything like this before! It's incredibly sharp, sharper than any other knife in the world! Is there any chance I-" She wanted to ask if she could keep it, but you Immediately cut her off.

Y/n: "No." You say while leaking killer intent, scaring everyone shitless.

You then swipe the knife from her hands in an instant and walk back to Gon and the others, They have looks of concern on their faces. You sit down on a chair thats behind them and put your head down.

Kurapika: "H-Hey y/n, are you ok?" Kurapika asked concerned that the knife brought up bad memories.

Gon: "Yeah y/n! Why'd you look angry when she asked to keep that knife?" Gon asked, also concerned.

Killua: "Y/n, you can tell us anything, you know this." Killua said while putting his hand on your shoulder.

Y/n: "Might as well, I knew I would have to tell you eventually... Alright, you tell no one what I told you, this stays between us, If you tell anyone I'll hurt you." You said menacingly, to get the point across that you weren't joking, and that you will hurt them if they say anything.

Killua: "R-Right, My lips are sealed." Killua said while shaking nervously.

Gon: "You're secrets safe with me." Gkn said while also slightly scared.

Kurapika: "You dont have to worry, I won't tell a soul." Kurapika said.

Leorio: "I won't say a word." Leorio said while sweating.

Y/n: "Alright, You see, when I said I had no weaknesses, I was kind of lying. Because this knife right here is the only weapon in the world... That has the potential to kill me." You said to them, taking them completely by surprise.

Kurapika: "A-Are you serious?!" Kurapika said, completely baffled by the fact that If someone had this specific weapon, they probably can kill you.