Chimera Ants

Gon: "Hey, what kind of work do you do, Kite?" Gon asked.

Kite: "Biological Surveying. I focus on discovering and researching new species. Oh, have you heard of the Camp Tiger?" Kite asked.

Kite: "They can use fire. They use branches that have been ignited by lightning as kindling." Kite said as he handed you a Laptop.

Kite: "Other than certain Magical Beasts, they're the first of their kind: a beast that prefers cooked meat to raw!" Kite said.

Killua: "Wow, they're really cooking it." Killua said surprised.

Y/n: "Cool!" You said.

Gon: "They really are using fire! Hey, what else is there?" Gon asked.

Killua: "Oh, yeah... You said the thing that attacked me was a Chimera Ant?" Killua asked.

Y/n: "Yeah! Would you mind explaining the whole chimera ant thing?" You asked.

Kite: "Yes, a Chimera Ant. It's under a Designated Quarantine: Level One. Normally, no one would be allowed near such a dangerous insect." Kite said.

Gon: "Did you discover them?" Gon asked.

Kite: "No, I specialize in larger creatures. But currently, I'm investigating these insects." Kite said.

Kite: "Something has been bothering me..." Kite started.

Kite: "But it appears that now I'll have to move to a different location. I must make a call, but I'm not getting any reception here." Kite said, turning on his phone.

Gon: "A call?" Gon asked.

Kite: "I'm working with others. Seven of us are working as a team. I guess I must wait for their arrival. Once they're here, I'll introduce you. They're amateurs, but they're skilled Hunters." Kite explained.

Then, in the distance, 4 people were walking toward them.

Kite: "Ah, speak of the devil." Kite said.

Then, Kite got up, making the three of you do the same.

???: "Kite, who are these kids?" A girl with purplish hair asked.

Kite: "My friends. They dropped by for a visit during their travels." Kite responded.

Spin: "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you all the way put here. Im Spinner Clow. Call me Spin! Nice to meet you." Spin said, holding out her hand.

Gon: "I'm Gon Freecss. Nice to meet you, Spin." Gon said, shaking her hand.

Spin: "Freecss... Wait, could you be?" Spin started.

Kite: "Yes, he's Mr. Ging's son." Kite said.

?/?: "Really?!"

???: "And you? Not you, too?" He asked while pointing at Killua.

Killua: "No, not me. My name is Killua Zoldyck." Killua said.

???: "Zoldyck..." He started.

???: "Um, don't take this the wrong way, but are you part of the famous family of assassins?" A girl with pink hair asked.

Killua: "Yeah, but I quit the business." Killua said.

???: "And what about you?" He asked while pointing at you.

Y/n: "Hm? Oh, my name's Y/n Gojo." You said, introducing yourself.

All: "GOJO?!?!" They all shouted very loudly, very surprised to hear that name.

Spin: "You mean to tell me that YOU are one of Satoru's relatives?" Spin asked.

Y/n: "Yes. Im his son actually." You answered, surprising them even more.