Keith's blackmail

Começar do início

- Gabrielle... Because she... Why... I just had to hold on a little longer... Because just in time for the birth... Why... So young...

Says Meredith crying.

- (We couldn't even get married... It was only a year before my 21st birthday! What the fuck! Why did that damn Keith have to fuck you? Because his father couldn't stand it any longer... Because... Fucking Keith! That bastard had to have poisoned his father. I'm sure it was for power. Now my Gabrielle... I swear I'll do everything I can to keep Margaret with me. I'll make every effort, my love... Margaret doesn't deserve to suffer with a father like that... What a drag).

- Mommy... Mama... Don't die... Don't get dead... Please, Mom ... You said you'd leave us in a better place... Don't leave me alone mommy... I don't want to be... Take me with you... I don't want to suffer... No mommy...

Margaret says desperately, crying until Diana hugs the girl, but is soon separated by Keith.

- Stay away from those nasty Cavendish girls, Margaret! They are the reason your mother died! Those damned! Filthy lesbians! They pretend to be saints! They pretend to be righteous, that they are the best people in the world, but that's fake tears!

Says Keith as Margaret ignores her father and goes to hug the coffin.

Soon afterwards Meredith and Diana arrived and hugged little Margaret, while Keith looked with disgust and a little anger at the three girls who were crying together, even lighting a pipe and just watching the scene. The three girls really had a huge appreciation for Gabrielle, that was the day they saw hope die in front of them.

- Elder Cavendish I need to talk to you about the death of my wife.

Says Keith.

- And why should he trust to talk to you, when he never had any appreciation for his wife?

Says Meredith with her arms crossed.

- Because I know one thing and that thing can get you a lawsuit.

Says Keith looking disgustedly at Meredith.

- Okay... I'll talk to you, Diana... Margaret... Behave yourselves, I have to settle some things with that man.

Says Meredith snorting.

Meredith then goes to Keith and he takes her to a more private place in that cemetery, where Ford puts Cavendish up against the wall and narrowly misses touching her when she fights back with a spell and starts to get angry, slapping the man across the face.

- You son of a bitch!

Says Meredith.

- Woah! Easy there girl, I was just trying to get a little taste, but if you don't want it now, we can think about it later, so you better listen to me... First, let's start with the fact that if I want to I can take legal action against you.

Says Keith with a more mischievous look.

- A lawsuit? I didn't do anything.

Says Meredith.

- You haven't done anything is a very relative thing... Gabrielle's lover, I know everything you did with my wife and I won't say much about how I found out because I know how cunning you witches are with crystal balls and you can take anything I say and throw it against me... I basically found out at the end of last year when I pretended to travel to the middle east, I took the opportunity to pay a detective before I left so he followed my wife's every move, I found out about her cheating and decided to make her pay without her knowing that I knew all along for a year that she was fucking you all this time.