Chapter 80

"Where are you taking me?" Eden asked as Crowley led Eden downstairs. She was currently blindfolded. "You'll see Queenie." Crowley chuckled.

Crowley led her out the back door and to the back yard. He removed the blindfold and Eden gasped at the sight before her. The old picnic table had been miracled to seat at least twelve people and it now displayed a delicious spread of food. Soft served vanilla ice cream, fried chicken, sushi, Fish N' Chips, various types of crepes, pink lemonade and several other choices of food, the centerpiece being her birthday cake. "It's a buffet!" Eden smiled brightly. Aziraphale was making sure the cutlery was in its proper place and her puppy, Star, was chasing her tail, the black and white mutt as happy as she could be.

"We know how much you love buffets, and since you couldn't make up your mind on what meal you wanted, your Papa and I threw this together." Crowley chuckled as Eden wrapped him in a bear hug. He hugged her back just as tightly, his little girl had been through so much these past several months.

"I'm so proud of you Eden." Crowley murmured.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Crowley replied, getting choked up.

After a few moments, they broke apart so Eden could go embrace her Papa and Crowley could tell by the teary look in his husband's gaze that Eden and Aziraphale had a very similar conversation.

Moments later, the demon rolled his eyes and chuckled as Aziraphale attempted to pull a coin out of thin air, only to drop it, which made Eden laugh as she reached down to pick up her newest gift, the angel and demon smiling tearfully at the sound of their daughter's laughter......

"I hope I'm not too early." said Gabriel as he landed gracefully on the grass.

"GABE!" Eden ran to him and slammed into him, knocking them both onto the prickly grass.

"Eden, are you alright?" Aziraphale exclaimed.

The answer he received was Gabriel and Eden's laughter.

Gabriel looked around at the people that sat with him at the picnic table. He had gotten to know them during their frequent visits to the cottage when they came to visit Eden and her fathers'. He felt a sense of camaraderie that he didn't really have with the other angels. It was ironic that he found it among humans, and a very unusual family of three. Four. Family of four, he suddenly remembered when Star jumped up on the table to snatch a crepe.