Prologue

BAD OMENS

                                 Further Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter

                                                  Concerning The World That Is To Come

                                                                     Ye Saga Continues

                                                                       By Southern Pansy

        The delivery man glanced at the wooden trunk warily but then turned his gaze back to the road.

Twenty five years.

Twenty five years of things going back to normal and then he was entrusted by his superiors to deliver this mysterious trunk to a Mr. Fell in Soho London....

He really had a bad feeling about this, the last time this happened it didn't exactly end that well....

He came back to life of course but still....

1665.....

Georgie Device, who had just turned ten, gazed at the two trunks skeptically. "So these trunks contain prophecies?"

"Yes, and so far, all of them have come true and some have yet to come." His mother Virtue opened one trunk and placed the pile of parchment on the table. "We'll begin with these prophecies first, then I will show you the ones in the second trunk."

"What about the third trunk? It was with the others this morning and now it's gone." Georgie was referring to a third wooden trunk he had saw his father John dust off that very morning.

"Your father has sent it on its way. Now, before we begin, let me tell you about your Aunt Agnes..."