The great lesbian war part 2

Start from the beginning

Mildred arrives in Terre Sapphique, she just goes with the destination in one place, to the redhead and the blonde who were on the roof of the highest tower of the village, as soon as they arrive the two are staring at each other seriously, Victoria just asks Esther to come down. The two climb another roof and from there they stare at each other some more, until Berger decides to open her mouth.

- Well, well, Victoria McLaren, who would have thought that you would actually get away with what you caused, created this shitty hidden sanctuary, and also made a point to rebel against the little group of witch hunters... Not to mention the dossier you sent to Harriet and Freya, I suspect it was none other than you who sent that, you wouldn't have it any other way... Things were going so well... But you had to open your mouth you damned.... A better world for lesbian witches, my ass! Disgusting lesbians like you don't deserve to live, you ruin the purity of witches.

Says Mildred.

- Yes! I was the one who passed the dossier to Harriet and Freya, I cannot allow this kind of abuse and situation to continue, lesbian witches are just as much witches as anyone else, no matter what body they were born into, no matter what choice they made, witches are witches, we must unite for the greater good! Put the witches up there, because united we are strong and we are the hope for the world!

Victoria says.

- Enough of this useless speech, I will humiliate her completely! Let's get this over with! I have to put more witches seven feet under the ground.

Says Mildred.

- Only if this fight takes place in an open field, with no risk of hurting any person here, otherwise I won't fight your person.

Victoria says.

Mildred starts laughing non-stop when Victoria says that, but in the end she agrees, she gets on her broom and goes with Victoria to an open field, some of the girls decide to follow the two, somewhat interested in watching the fight, while others stayed to defend the town.

9:50

Victoria and Mildred begin to concentrate the magic, Berger floated with her arms open, as an aura emanated around her, while McLaren stared at her.

- I am the power... I am the magic... I can see into your past... I can see your future... I destroy time... And I will destroy you!

Says Mildred.

- Okay... Okay... Look at the little witch with the god complex, honestly, what a shitty, ridiculous sentence.

Victoria says in a tone of debauchery.

Mildred is furious and at the same moment concentrates a spell and casts it towards Victoria, who defends herself immediately, causing a huge explosion, at the same time Berger begins to cast several spells towards McLaren with the intention of bombarding the redhead until there are no more pieces of her left to tell the story.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of the wall, the witches of Lesbiland continued to help those of Terre Sapphique, causing many casualties to the witches of the council, who were finding it more difficult to surround the city, little by little the numerical advantage was decreasing, entire fronts were retreating, no longer able to attack from the air. Until then, half of the army sent by Mildred either retreated or simply started attacking on the ground with what would be the division of the false Julia.

- We are doing it!

Diana says relieved.

- You see, I have changed, I don't want anything bad for you anymore, I just want these damned witches to pay, killing each one of these witches has been very satisfying?