Meridies Witches return

Start from the beginning

The Meridies family residence has not changed much over the years, the only major change was in regard to the death of Anna Meridies who eventually succumbed of natural causes a few months after the Cavendish's came to visit, which in a way brought a little more peace to the place.

- Victoria McLaren is here!

Saria says.

- Ah... Hello.

Says Victoria nodding to Saria.

- What does Victoria McLaren want? We have the strongest witch in the world and her wife here! Am I really seeing this? Or is it just a dream?

Saria says.

- Eh... I'm the one... I came here to get something that you have, which I know is quite precious.

Victoria says.

- Hang on a second, I'll call my mother.

Saria says.

Saria soon goes running to the inside of the Meridies family residence, where she calls for her mother Artemis, the older Meridies as soon as she goes to the store part is shocked to see that it was Victoria McLaren, starting to go crazy as well as her daughter, which was leaving the couple all dull, they were even wanting to ask for the witches' autographs that out of humility they ended up doing.

- Eh... We are not here to sign autographs... How much do you sell each one of the magic gears for?

Says Victoria until the expression of the two changes.

- Do you know about magic gears?

They both say in shock.

- Yes, I am helping a friend of mine to make more magical relics and I need help with these relics, I pay very well... I also need the help of one of you if you want to come with me? I will take one of you to my place, there is a friend of mine who would love to see you.

Victoria says.

- Oh all right, come with me, I'll show you where the magic gears are... How many will you have?

Says Artemis.

- 100, but if you don't have it, it's not a problem, we just want enough to maintain a production of fertility stones.

Victoria says.

Artemis and Saria just agree, the four go to where the relics are made and there were many, many more than 100, which was no problem for the girls to take the gears that were quite small inside a bag, the McLaren Williams couple can even take more than just 100, even taking 350 gears by sheer kindness of the Meridies, who were quite grateful for the presence of the two witches. After delivering the gears, the two head back to the store.

- Thank you very much for your kindness, but we also want some help from one of you Meridies, we have a bigger project, the knowledge of the non-magical world with the invention of the Meridies would be very useful for us, look we can afford it.

Victoria says.

- Take this one away, Saria needs to move up in the world.

Says Artemis with his hand on Saria's shoulder.

- Mom... Who will take care of the store?

Saria says.

- Your sisters, now get ready, I'm sure it's an excellent offer, even more so when it comes to Victoria McLaren. Show the Meridies' knowledge to the world, I'm sure it will be a great adventure.

Says Artemis.

Saria nods her head somewhat fearfully, but soon goes to her room, where she packs her bags, finishing packing what she had, and also taking some books with the knowledge she had about engineering and also some projects the girl with the purple hair made. She goes back to the store and says goodbye to her mother, taking her broom and going with the girls to Terre Sapphique.