An unexpected pregnancy

Start from the beginning

Says Julia getting annoyed.

- Please, let it not be... I'm not ready for this...

Says Natalie.

- And I'm much less of a bitch! If that's it, I'm fucked! That bitch sister of mine will have an advantage over me! I'm going to be unable to fight because of this shit! Because I'm pregnant! I can't believe it! I want to believe it! Fuck you! Fuck you...

Says Julia even more irritated.

Meanwhile back at the city hospital, soon Maria and Diana are called, the Du Nord begins to explain to the doctor about all the symptoms she was feeling, which was making her laugh and even get a little curious, then the doctor asks the redhead to sit on a stretcher and raise the dress, leaving the belly to show. The doctor uses a spell that goes through the girl's belly and soon begins to emanate a very strong glow and with that the doctor smiles at the couple.

- Congratulations Maria Du Nord and Diana Cavendish, you are the new mothers of Terre Sapphique. Maria Du Nord... You are pregnant, from what I can see it's just a child, the sex is not defined yet because it's too early, it seems that you have been pregnant for a month... I wish the couple all the best and that you take good care of this child, I recommend you not to let Maria work hard, she has to rest and eat a lot, your breasts will also grow a little and you will become a lactating mother, remember to visit me regularly, or if you want just call me.

Says the doctor as Diana and Maria look shocked and joyful.

- We are going to be mommies!

Diana and Maria say holding hands.

Diana and Maria hug and start celebrating together in the hospital room, after hearing the doctor's recommendations, the two girls leave and soon Wendolin and Nora are the next to be called. The Cavendish Du Nord couple return home and run into Victoria and Esther who wanted to know what had happened, the two women face each other and talk together.

- Let's be mothers!

Diana and Maria say.

- Maria is pregnant!

Diana says, all smiles.

- I already suspected that... But how wonderful, so you have already given a name? Are you ready for this new world? Because things will be different, and so will your responsibilities...

Victoria says.

- I thought there were going to be two... But from the looks of it, even using two fertility stones, there is only one child... I was thinking about Joan... What do you think love?

Diana says.

- Joan! I love it! It's a beautiful name, love!

Says Maria.

- I will also want to get pregnant, Nora told me that there is a way to control the choice of pregnancy with the fertility stone, so we will be two mothers...

Diana says.

- But Diana, how are we going to stop Mildred Berger... With me pregnant already makes it very impossible...

Says Maria.

- I will be the brains of it all, I want to take care of making defenses without having to attack with my own magic power... I am already designing with Esther a firearm that is much stronger than those muskets they use, besides, why not? The two of us pregnant together, it will be amazing.

Diana says with a twinkle in her eyes.

- This invasion will not happen now, with Julia or Natalie pregnant, Mildred will have to wait, so I will focus on overcoming my sister's power, so maybe I will defeat Mildred?