The McLaren sisters fight

Start from the beginning

Says Julia fingering Esther.

- Ahhhh... Julia... Please... Stop thinking about that kind of thing... Your sister loves you, what is the need to have betrayed her... All she did was for the greater good... For a fairer world for us... Because Julia...

Says Esther.

- Shut up you blonde asshole! Your influence that weakened my sister, with those idiotic thoughts of changing the world and making it better... I knew I shouldn't have approved this dating since the days of the orphanage, even more if it was a Williams. Her family murdered mine.

Says Julia putting her fingers hard while Esther cried.

Julia continued to sexually torture Esther, while Natalie and Wendolin were getting dressed and looking at the whole scene, Benson just showed a neutral reaction to all that, while Tyrrell smiled at Williams' expression of despair. McLaren was abusing herself in every way she could imagine taking advantage of her older sister's body.

Back at the hiding place, the girls were disguising themselves, finishing putting on their masks, they all put their hands in the middle and soon after they got up, the witches took their broomsticks and started flying towards the central hiding place of the hunting witches. All Victoria wanted was to put an end to that, make that past be left behind, change the world for the better, she wanted to redeem herself for what she caused, make up for all the evil she did indirectly, prove to be a witch who deserves that title of champion witch and also make the promise she said in the tournament come true.

As time went by, the group of witches were flying at high speed towards the hiding place until they arrived, entering through the main door, Martha and Gabriela stayed outside, they would take care of transporting the girls to the outside in a possible escape. Julia tells Natalie and Wendolin to stay for a bigger surprise. The group soon arrives at the main hall, where they meet the younger McLaren staring at them while Esther let out a smile that went to every corner of her mouth when she saw Victoria, who was in shock to see the state of her wife.

- Eshter!

Says Victoria desperate and almost crying.

- Don't worry sis, you will join her too.

Says Julia as Victoria began to clench her fists in anger.

Victoria soon begins to take steps forward towards Esther, the girls even try to stop the older McLaren, but when they touch her they end up getting a shock and were thrown a little backwards, while Julia kept looking at everything with a smile on her face, until the two pass through each other. The younger one tries to punch but ends up without effect, the older redhead just goes to Williams, releasing her with just a spell using the look. As soon as she is released, the blonde runs towards her wife and the two hug each other followed by a kiss, while the other redhead looks at her hands in shock.

- (How so? I would be more powerful than Victoria! Mildred promised me that! I should have let her down with just that one punch... What the fuck happened? She just ignored me and took Esther).

Victoria soon takes Esther in her arms and hands her to the girls, McLaren's nose slightly begins to bleed, which leaves the girls somewhat shocked, but soon the redhead cleans the wound and takes them seriously.

- Take Esther away.

Says Victoria.

The girls put a bracelet on Esther and then use a spell that carries her where Martha and Gabriela were, who began to take care of Williams who was somewhat wounded, as well as abused, it was remarkable that in the intimate areas she was somewhat wet due to Julia.