Victoria McLaren origins

Start from the beginning

"Take care of these two girls... Something serious happened to my family and I might not have survived, they take Victoria McLaren and Julia McLaren's names, Victoria is the eldest, take good care of them until they become adults, I'll leave some gold for you to take care without problems and also help in raising my daughters? Sincerely: Vivian McLaren"

Someone attends the orphanage and soon takes the two children inside, as well as the bag of gold, which contained the equivalent of 120 pounds, a small fortune, which was enough to leave the two in a room with plenty of luxury.

At first Victoria only cried, she knew what happened, she knew that her hand had died, she didn't want to accept that she was an orphan, so much so that she was called a crying baby by the other girls in the orphanage, except for one who was Esther Williams, the girl had been there for a year, was left there by her parents after the Williams family got furious with the girl mixing technology with tradition, giving the impression that she was committing sacrilege and since they didn't want their daughter to be connected to it, they sent the poor girl to the orphanage.

Days went by, little by little Victoria was accepting the news more, but there was something that bothered her and a lot, it was about Esther, the blonde had a lot of resemblance to witches that her mother told stories about a bad past of the family, what she had already linked the dots and touched herself that could have been their revenge.

April 26, 1740, Victoria with all the rage accumulated, goes through the corridors until she was outside, Esther was with a flower in her hands looking at the sky, until she ends up taking a sudden punch, a punch so strong that makes her fall to the ground, then McLaren starts picking up Williams by the collar and keeps punching the girl several times, this while crying.

- You bastard! You bastard! You bastard! You killed my mother!

Says Victoria punching Esther until some girls hold her.

Victoria managed to get loose from the girls, there were more than eight of them holding her, until she needed to appear the caretaker of the orphanage that held her with magic, McLaren that day was totally out of control of anger, so much that she even fainted for being too angry, Esther already had her face a little disfigured because of the punches, the redhead punched very hard, she was only 7 years old, but already showed a huge strength.

The two are taken to a room by the caretaker, where Victoria is tied up and Esther was being cured. The caregiver makes them talk and get right without depending on the violence, until McLaren wakes up, when she notices that she was tied up and facing Williams, the redhead starts crying.

- Because... Because... The witches in your family... They killed my... At the cost of something that happened long, long, many years ago... What the fuck... Do you have any idea what a shit it's like to have to lose the whole family that gave you love and affection?

Says Victoria crying.

- I... I, uh... It wasn't my fault... I've been here for a year... My own family kicked me out... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for what happened to your family... I'm sorry I'm a Williams... I'm a des...

Says Esther until Victoria interrupts her.

- No! I'm sorry! I went for the impulse for hatred... I am making the same mistake that our families made! I don't want this mistake to continue... I don't want to insist on it anymore... Let's bring new times...

Says Victoria while they were being released.

- Now embrace each other.

Says the caregiver.

Esther and Victoria hugged each other, since that day the two girls became very friendly, they did everything together; Williams also saw potential in McLaren's strength, so she decided to train a little she to control the magic more, as well as making machines that helped even more. The orphanage where they studied was not only an orphanage but also served as a magic academy, so they learned a lot about spells and magic, to one day become witches, leaving the orphanage with the ability to become future witches.