Returning from the invasion

Começar do início

- Victoria... I have to say something... Saoirse is Victoria McLaren... Those were the words Julia McLaren said, when she was strangling me... She seemed to have all the certainty in the world affirming it... I say she's right... It makes a little sense Victoria...

Diana says until Saoirse gets her eyes wide open.

- I...

Saoirse says until Diana completes it.

- No need to say now... But look... We have something else to tell...

Says Diana.

- Julia McLaren... During our invasion... We liberated the witches that were in the room only that during our fight, we suffered a lot, but we were saved by the witches that we liberated, they were armed with muskets... She took 40 shots.

Says Gwendolin.

- Victoria... Your sister died...

Diana says until Saoirse starts crying.

Victoria, on hearing the news, begins to collapse into tears, to the point of lowering her mask and soon after uses a spell that causes her hair to be revealed, turning red, which left Maria, Gwendolin and Gabriela shocked by the revelation of McLaren, she kept crying until Diana puts her hand on her shoulder.

- I'm sorry... I didn't want Julia to die, but she was shot forty times... It would be impossible for her to survive... I'm sorry...

Says Diana.

- Julia... I... It's okay... My sister... I'm sorry... I think I misled you... Because Julia had to be so mean... I should have stopped it long before... Damn it... What the fuck...

Says Victoria crying.

Meanwhile away from there, in the central fortress, Julia McLaren was being cured by the potions she drank, this while waiting for each of the witches to appear, Natalie was soon the first to arrive and as soon as she saw the redhead naked and drinking potions while they projectile out of her body.

- For the nine witches! Julia! What are those holes? Love...

Says Natalie.

Julia soon gives Natalie a kiss which starts helping her to take out all the projectiles using magic, until after a while Tyrrell takes out all the projectiles, as well as healed McLaren's bullet holes, thus finishing leaving her fully recovered.

- Shit! Those damn...

Says Julia.

- We should be more careful... Those witches who are with Saoirse are very powerful... I didn't get anything against a girl with red hair... She made little case against me...

Says Natalie.

- Natalie... I have to tell you something... Saoirse is Victoria.

Says Julia.

Natalie was in shock to hear that news, as well as there was someone who was listening to everything, Esther who had arrived, but she went sneaky, so she would listen better to the conversation between McLaren and Tyrrell, Williams was well hidden listening to the conversation.

Natalie and Julia started to tell about their plan that would involve leaving Esther immobilized, as a lure to Victoria that would go to the slayers' headquarters, they would face each other for good. McLaren also told about the alliance with Mildred Berger, which would give her a higher magical power.

When she heard part of the conversation, Esther tried to run to the room, where she soon called her wife with a crystal ball. Back to Saoirse's hideout, the girls were perplexed to know that Victoria was actually the masked witch, they had no idea that the leader of the slayers, was wanting to bring down her own group. Until her crystal ball starts shining and it was Esther, Williams was desperate.