Chapter 40: Final.

(i know i said this wouldnt be the last chapter bc we'd have another one, im sorry to say this is indeed the last chapter. BUT i'll post an epilogue soon, and >>maybe<< an optional ending, idk im still thinking about it. sorry i just think this is the perfect way to end going under ok im crying. enjoy reading my death)

Three months later

"This is just really fucked up" I sigh after a long talk to my mother. 

"What are you saying? This is great, Sam!" she smiles at me, hugging me, then fixing my  dress.

"Why do rehab needs a goddamn graduation?" I roll my eyes.

"You should be happy about it, it's not like you'll ever have another chance to graduate on something" I hear Karen's voice behind me and I turn around to see my lovely friend in a fancy dress and an amazing hair. 

"You came!" I exclaim, and pull her to a hug. Yes, I've been hugging people lately. 

"I wouldn't miss your graduation for the world" she says. 

"You ready?" Kyle calls me from the door and I look up at him. He looks stunning. 

"If I knew you'd force me to come to a fucking graduation, I wouldn't have gotten back to that damned rehab" I say, and they all laugh though I'm being completely serious. 

So long story short: After that stupid and crazy night when I got wasted and Kyle took me home, we had a long talk and another fight. 

But no one left after this one. We actually came to a point and we agreed I'd go to full rehab. Not just the hospital thing. I'd be treated. I'd get to know life without drinking and drugs, and turns out that this isn't all that bad. 

I'm lying. It actually sucks. But, things did get better in my life so I'm not really in position to complain. 

After all that crying crap from my mother, Kyle took me to the main saloon, where a lot of people were sit and waiting for the event to start. 

"You ready?" he asks me again, and I hesitate but smile at him, nodding. 

He stands a hand to me and I grab it, and we start everything. All that crap. Speech, crying and all that shit. It all took two hours to end and I actually feel like drinking. 

Well, i'm not totally kidding. I still crave the drink, but I've learnt how to control it and drink socially. It took a short time, and I know it sounds strange, but Kyle is pretty good with this thing, and he has amazing people working for and with him. 

"Congratulations, babe" he tells me after we got off the stage. He kissed my forehead and I smile at him.

"Thanks" I mumble, kissing his cheek. 

"Now, we need to celebrate!" Karen approaches yelling, my mom, Paul and Henry following behind her. 

It's been months since the last time I saw Paul. Kyle is always over the edge when he's around, but Karen wouldn't stop bothering him until he actually allowed Paul to be present. I hug him. I miss him. He did allow me to almost kill myself with drinks and cocaine, but he's still my good friend. He was just doing something he thought I'd be happy with. And I was happy with it at the time. 

"Mom, are you seriously crying again?" I ask her, gently pushing Paul away. 

"Well, of course. I always wanted to see you clean. And look at you now" she says, wiping a tear off. "I love you, dear" she hugs me.

"Okay mom, I love you too" I lazily mumble and I spot Kyle staring at me with bright eyes, and with a proud expression. He's smiling. He's so beautiful.