Chapter 15:

By the time Paul and I get to my apartment, my mother is no longer there and I couldn't give less of a fuck for where she is. We came stumbling walking until here and it was pretty funny when I stumbled on my own feet and when I held onto Paul's shirt to keep me up, he almost fell with me, so we spent the last ten minutes just laughing away. 

I lock my bedroom's door and when I turn on my heels to reach to the bed, Paul grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer to him when he suddenly kisses me. A hell of a kiss, I must say. He caught me off guard so I take a little while to actually respond to his move, but when I finally realize, I give in. I wrap my arms around his neck, entwining my fingers in his hair and softly pulling it. He groans against my lips and I smile against his when he reaches down to the bottom of my thigh and he lifts me up to wrap my legs around him. 

He quickly walks to the bed and throw my body there, and I keep staring at him as he take his shirt off staring at me. "I'm so drunk" I mumble, laughing and he stops for a while and give me a crooked smile. He leans down to kiss me and he supports on his arms to control the weight over me as he kisses down my jawline, to my neck and my collarbones. 

"Just do it" I groan a little too loud and he chuckles against the skin of my neck. "Why so eager?" he whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes. I push him away, turning the situation around and sitting on top of him. "oh no" he laughs like he was mocking me for taking control. "Oh yes" I say, laughing ironically back at him. 

I run my fingernails down from his chest to his abs and he closes his eyes when I reach for the top of his jeans, slowly opening the zipper and pulling it down along with his white boxers. His lenght jump out to my sight and I stare at his eager eyes, smirking. I lean down to kiss his lips, and then I whisper in his ear "why so eager?" teasing him with his own words and he growls something senseless causing me to discreetly giggle. 

In a second, he's in my mouth and his hands are immediately in my head, my hair wrapped around it as he leads my movements. I start slowly and teasing but he leads me faster and deeper and so I do it. But when I feel his about to finish, I stop and he glares at me when I blow him a kiss. "What the fuck" he gasps, turning the situation around and taking control again, he doesn't bother removing my shirt, he just pull my jeans down along with my panties. 

"The condom" I desperately remind him and his eyes go wide like he was about to forget it but relief takes over him when I finally grab it from my nightstand and hand it to him. He quickly rolls over the condom on his lenght and with no time to waste, he's inside of me. I'm startled by the way he entered me, so hard and fast but I start to enjoy it when he starts to move selfishly faster and faster for his own pleasure. I don't mind though, that's what our supposed relationship is for: our own pleasure. 

When my fingernails reach for the skin on his back and I scratch a line on him, he moans something soft inside my ear and I feel like I'm about to explode when he whispers again "Come, Sam". That's it for me, I come undone around him and by his expression I can see his relif, releasing inside the condom and falling over me, breathless and drunk. 

...

"Here" Paul hands me a small pack of something I don't know. "What is this shit?" I ask him. I'm still lied on my bed, only with my shirt on and he was searching for something on the back pocket of his jeans. I examine the white powder and I soon recognize the familiar thing.

"Coke? Really?" I ask him. It's being a while since the last time but Paul usually have some really strong powder and it really fucks me up. "Yea, don't tell me you don't like it 'cause I know you do" he smirks, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"It's being what, three months?" I ask him laughing and he nods "Probably" he answers me. I'm slightly sober now and I hate this feeling but if I'll do some coke, I don't need to be drunk.