Chapter 36:

"Crap crap crap" Kyle mumbles, walking around the room with his hands running through his hair.

"What? Kyle do you know him?" I ask, getting up and staring at him. He stops and states back at me in silence. "Kyle, tell me! Do you know him?" I ask again.

"Well..." He bites on his bottom lip. "Uh, yeah. Kind of" he says.

"How? How do you know him?" I ask, walking closer to him.

"I... Uh, his daughter is my ex girlfriend" he finally says.

"You never told me about an ex girlfriend" I observe.

"I know. It was a very long time ago. I'm sorry" he reaches for me, holding me by my elbows, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"No, its fine. I don't mind... I just want to know more about Mr. Carter" I shrug, and he nods, leading us both to bed.

We sit on the edge of the mattress, one of his hands over my knee, and the other one over his own lap.

"So I dated her like, three years ago I think. We met on high school and we became friends, then we started to date a few months later" he tells me and I nod. "It was my dark moment, you know? I used to drink all the time, I was an absolute asshole"

I slowly nod, discreetly grinning remembering of when he told me he was an asshole when drunk and I said it wouldn't matter because he was an asshole sober too.

"And when we were celebrating five months together, she decided I should meet her parents. It took a while because she was ashamed and scared. She never told me that but I knew. She was afraid I'd make a scene or drink too much and be an asshole to her parents."

"And she was right. They offered me a glass of wine and I obviously took it. Sip by sip, I got pretty wasted and her dad wasn't the nicest guy I've met; he was being a truly shithead. And I was drunk so you know the drill. I said things I shouldn't have said to him and it caused a whole big ass war for her whenever she was with me. They didn't want her to be with me anymore, yet she'd sneak out all the time so we could go out"

"Wait" I interrupt him "that was all you did to him? You were a drunk asshole?" I ask.

"Let me finish, love" he smiles at me and I nod. "Anyway, one time he caught her sneaking out and he punished her by saying she couldn't go out for another month and preventing her from touch her phone and laptop. So we basically lost contact. After one week of this shit, I had enough and went over her place. Michael obviously opened the door and almost had an heart attack when he saw me"

"I was drunk, of course. Things got out of control and I punched him"

"Oh my god" I shout, with a grin playing on my face. "I'd pay to see that"

"It was pretty nice" he giggles and I nod "but Cora, his daughter, saw me punching his face and she dumped me and kicked me out of her house immediately. I got so freaking mad and I promised myself I'd screw his life because I thought I was in love with her, you know and I wanted to be with her"

"You thought?" I ask him.

"Yes" he smiles at me "I didn't know the real meaning of love back then" he winks at me, grabbing my hand and kissing it slowly.

"So did you screw his life?" I ask, watching in anticipation.

"Basically yes" he shrugs and I smile widely "I started to investigate his life, and one day he was staying till late night at his office. And I was waiting for him outside. When he finally left he wasn't alone. He was with another woman. I don't know her name but I know she must be one of his favorites employees."

"So, I spread the word. I took a few pictures and sent them to Cora. Two days later, I was outside his office again and I saw his wife storming out. She crying her eyes out. Cora followed behind her and she was crying too. That was when I left the car and went over her to be a good friend"

"I didn't even know Mr. Carter was married" I frown.

"He was" he giggles and my eyes widen.

"You're a bitch!" I yelp, laughing.

"Yeah. And Cora and I dated for another three months, until she dump me into rehab. I stayed there for almost two months. And I met some incredible people. I finally found some potential in me and I decided I'd open my own organization to help people" he finishes his story with a big smile on his face.

"So Cora is the girl you said she helped you?" I ask and he nods. "That was nice. You know, due to what you've done to her family" I smile.

"I took advantage of a moment of vulnerability" he shrugs. "She dumped me in rehab saying that I needed help and she was truly praying for me to be fine after all. But she also said I deserved that for what I did to her and her family. At the end of the story, I won" he says.

"I guess so. But wait, so this is why Mr. Carter says he won't allow me to date you?"

"Probably yes. Maybe he still thinks I'm a drunk asshole, maybe he just doesn't want me around or maybe he really doesn't want me to be happy" he giggles.

"Well... I don't care about Mr. Carter opinion on you. The important fact is that you are indeed an asshole. But you're my asshole" I smirk at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I'm glad" he mumbles against the skin of my neck. He leaves sweet kisses all over my neck to my collarbone.

Suddenly, he grabs me by the waist and throws me back and I fall with my back onto the mattress. Kyle's lips exploring my mouth before he holds the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head and leaving me with bare torso, since I was already with my bra off to sleep.

"God" I groan in between my teeth. He kisses all the way down from my chest to my stomach.

He holds the waistband of my shorts and pulls it down leaving me with my panties on.

I feel happy that he's only in his boxers already and I roll us over so now I'm on top of him.

I lean down to kiss him, his lips, his jawline, neck and chest. I sit back and hold at his waistband of his underwear. I look at him before I pull them down, his member already hard.

His hands squeeze on my ass and his fingers intertwine to the sides of my panties, and I lift up my hips a little so he can remove them.

Skin to skin, eye to eye, I sit back down again, positioning myself and feeling Kyle filling me entirely. The feeling is always overwhelming.

After a few seconds of not moving, I finally support my hand on his chest and move forward and backwards. His hands guide me on my hips, his eyes nearly closed and his mouth half opened.

I slowly move up and down, up and down. Feeling his length filling me in, and out. I throw my head back, my long hair clinging to my damp skin. When I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling, Kyle suddenly rolls us over again and he now hovers over me.

He thrusts in and out in a slow torture movement. His eyes staring deeply into mine and I can't help but moan quietly at the feeling.

"Kyle" I gasp.

"Yes baby. Come on" he teases. "So close" he whispers, closing his eyes and thrusting harder and faster.

Within a few more seconds, we both come undone, moaning senseless things to each other, cursing and we soon collapse next to each other.

(a/n: smutttt!!!!! Oh my gawd!!!!! Lmao this was so lame oh I'm so sorry. I hope u like it tho. Plsss comment and vote??? I need feedback! Ilysm.)

*social media:

Twitter: xlikagbx

Snapchat: likagbx

Instagram: xlikagbx

Tumblr: isaclaehys

Kik: likagbx

Ily