Chapter 26:

Songs for this chapter (already on the GU playlist on spotify): 

- Dangerous (Davig Guetta ft. Sam Martin)

- Animals (Maroon 5)

- I See Fire (Ed Sheeran)

"I don't know, man. I think you'll be fine" Kyle says when we get inside the apartment. He throws his keys over the mini table next to the door and I close it behind me. "How would that be, eh? I drank when I'm not even old enough for this and even worst, I drove! I hit a car, your car!" 

"That's not the problem, darling" he says, smiling. "I didn't press any charges so this won't be part of the trial. The thing is: they will need to find the person who provide you the drinks. This person is the responsable for your drinking" he says and I start to think that maybe he is right, afterall. "But still, I'll have to pay a load shit of money for driving drunk" I roll me eyes.

"Probably" he says, sitting down on the couch and resting his head back. I just keep standing there, in front of him. "Tired, huh?" I ask him. "Oh, yes" he moans. "Will you ever tell me about your job?" I ask him, sitting next to him. 

"Not really" he laughs. 

He slowly opens his eyes and turn his head to the side, looking at me. "What?" he asks me and just now I realize I was staring at him. "Um, nothing" I say, blinking frantically before I get up. "I'm hungry, can we order a pizza?" I ask. "If you pay, sure" he mumbles, laughing. "Then we're going to starve to death. I'm broke" I tell him and he sounds amused when he gets up and walk towards me. 

"Go to shower, I'll order the pizza" he kisses my cheek. 

I slowly turn the water on and remove my clothes. The steam already taking over the bathroom. I step into the shower, letting the hot water to fall over me. I lean my head to the front, allowing the water to burn down on my tense neck. 

"Long day, huh?" the deep and raspy voice startles me and I almost slip and fall to my face on the floor. "Fuck, Kyle! You've got to stop with that" I groan and he laughs. He's fully dressed and I'm totally naked in the shower, that's ridiculous. "You should learn how to use the key, then" he mocks me. "I.. I forgot, I guess" I shrug. 

"Do you need something to relax?" he asks me, giving one step towards the shower. "The hot shower is enough, thank you" I sarcastically say and he chuckles. "Well, I think you need something else" he says, pulling his shirt over his head and showing his amazing abs that never cease to impress me. 

"Not yet..." I mumble, the smirk already showing up on my face. He opens his belt and remove them. "Almost there..." I mumble again, and he giggles, staring at me. He quickly removes his jeans and toss it away. "Just a little bit more..." I whisper, holding back a laughter. The buldge on his underwear is already impressive and makes my low stomach burns in desire. He walks closer to me, his eyes never leaving mine. 

I reach for him, my fingers sticking into the thin black fabric and pulling him closer to me. He steps into the shower and my arms are quick to wrap his neck and pull him closer to me. I slam my lips against his with hunger and passion, his hands instantly reaching down to my hips and squeezing me. The last bruise he left there has barely disappeared and he'll leave another one already. 

He reaches down to the top of my thighs from behind, pulling me up and I wrap my legs around his hips, feeling the already hard member against me. With my feet, I try to pull them down and he seems to notice it since he presses me harder against the wall to keep me still and with his own hands, he takes off the underwear.