Chapter 3:

I feel a little dizzy partly because of the way I smashed my head against the steering wheel, partly because of the load shit of alcohol I had tonight. "Uhm, it hurts" I mumble, rubbing my hand on my forehead and seeing the stain on blood that came off on my hand. I'm bleeding. 

"Oh my god, are you okay? I just called..." I hear a voice through my window that is now smashed in small pieces on my lap and of course, on the asphalt. "You can't be serious" he groans and I look up at him and see the fucker who pissed me off at the party. Fucking "asshole". Kyle, isn't it? I burst into a laughter still inside my car. My arm hurst as hell and my face hurst when I laugh, so it causes me to stop immediately. I stumble out of my car nearly falling on the street. "Fuck" he groans, helping me to stand on my feet. "You should call emergency, we just had a wreck in here" I mock with my drunk voice. 

"I already did. But if I knew it was you..." he mumbles, making me look at him with wide eyes. "Ouch" I land my hand on my chest, pretending I'm offended. "Fuck, don't you know you shouldn't drive that drunk?" he raises his voice. "Who the fuck do you think you are to..." I start but I immediately feel the need to throw up. "Oh oh.." he says, pushing me away and I fall to my knees. I throw up next to my car, and I hear his mumble "Ew" and I giggle fo a while. 

"How come you don't have any scratch?" I ask him after I stand to my feet again, now leaning on my car so I won't fall again. "I was using the seatbelt. You, otherwise..." I laugh, nodding my head. "I wasn't" I say. "You should be ashamed to be that drunk" he groans. "Well, I'm not a lady so..." I laugh once again. I'm a bad drunk. 

He opens his mouth to speak, probably to try to offend me like he has done since we met, but he's cut off by the sirens that is approaching us. 

One guy leaves the ambulance vehicle and come to us. "Is everyone okay here?" he asks. I point to my bleeding forehead and roll my eyes at him "Does it seems okay to you?" I ask. 

Asshole Kyle shakes his head and turns around, going towards the other guy that just left the ambulance vehicle. I hear another sirens coming and I know i'm in trouble. Cops... fuck! 

"Why are they here?" I cry. "They have to be here. It's a car crash, sweetheart" he says. "Still... I'm going to jail" I pout and the guys laughs. "Probably. But you should know by now you shouldn't drive drunk" He says and my anger shows up. "Fuck you" I say. 

After half an hour, the guy already cleaned up my wounds and said my arm would stop hurting within a few minutes since he gave me a pill. When I think I'm free since I saw Kyle leaving in another car, probably someone came to pick him up. The police officer approache me, staring deeply inside my eyes and I can't help but laugh. I don't know why, I just laugh. 

"You know you're in serious trouble, right?" he says with my license in hands and my ID. 

"I don't want to be in trouble" I pout, souding like a small child. "Not only for driving drunk, but also because you're only 19" he tells me. 

"Well... I was just trying to have fun" I shrug. "There are many ways to have fun. And to be honest, the problem is not even drink. You should have called someone to pick you up or call a cab" he explains. "I can't afford a cab. And I don't have a family" I say. 

He looks at me, now carefuly. Is he pity of me because I said I don't have a family? "You live by your own?" he asks me. "Nope" 

He nods, asking me to wait and he goes to his car. He comes back after two minutes and explains me the future "Well, I'm afraid I'll have to take you with me to the precinct so we'll see what we're gonna do with you. We need to call your parents, we know you have parents" he smirks after I open my mouth to protest. "Do you need the handcuffs or will you behave?" 

"I'm a good girl" I blink at him, following him to the car. 

"How come the guy I smashed the car is not coming with us?" I ask the officer when we're already inside the car. "He hasn't done anything. You're the only one to blame" he explains. 

"Shit" I growls. Asshole is extremely lucky, then. 

"You know, if he press charges against you, your problems will be even bigger" he says. Kyle wouldn't do that. Would he? 

"What?" I say "He hates me, of course he'll do that!" I shout. "Please, you have to help me" I beg. The officer laughs at me, really. He burst into laughter. 

"I can't do that, my love" he says, making me sick by calling me that. "Fuck" I groan. 

(shortest chapter ever. I'm so sorry but I need to leave. I have a dinner party in my brother's and I'm soooo freaking late!!!! I'll post more tonight, promise!!! vote and comment please <3)