Chapter 6:

"Who the hell are you?" I hear my mom's voice at the front door. I'm still getting ready when the doorbell rings and I know it's Kyle by the way my mom greeted him. He doesn't look bad at all, he's clean of tattoos, he has a pretty nice nearly blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. He dresses like every other teenage around the world, nothing to make a big deal of. My mom is probably just surprised to have this kind of person at my door. 

"I'm Kyle, nice to meet you" I hear him, I can even see the smile he's giving her. Such a cynical asshole. 

"Uhm, that's the asshole mom" I tell her when I approach them. Kyle giggles but don't say anything "I'll be back later" I say grabbing my key (singular, since I no longer have a key to my car, I can only carry the key to my apartment). "Where are you going?" she asks me. "Party" I simply answer her. 

"Party?" she squeals. "I thought you were grounded!" She raises her voice even more. "I'm not?" I frown "I won't drive, so don't worry. I'll be fine" I tell her and before she can even protest, I shut the door behind me, passing by Kyle to reach to the elevator. "Nice going" he mumbles, chuckling discreetly. "Shut up, let's just do it" I say. 

"I thought you were excited to party" he says when we enter his car. "I'm excited to drink and not drive" I tell him "not the party particulary. Your company is not the best one" I snap. He laughs, probably thinking i'm joking. He wish! 

He parks his car in front of a club. "I thought we were going to a party?" I ask him, stepping out of the vehicle. "We are. This is a party" he explains, smiling. "At a club?" I ask again. "Am I even allowed to go inside without a fake ID?" he laughs too loud and stares at me "No, but you're with me, so maybe you'll have a chance" he blinks at me and hold my hand "What the fuck is that?" I squeal, wiggling my hand off of his. 

"If you want to go inside, you'll have to follow my hint" he explains, rolling his eyes. I sigh, handing my hand at him again, and he chuckles leading us inside. 

"Hey, Kyle!" the huge man in suit at the door greets him "long time no see!" he says. "Yea, i've been busy" Kyle tells him. Ha, busy? Doing what? Cleaning the assholeland? "You've got company!" the man says, sounding like he's celebrating. "Uhm, yea. This is my... Uhm, my..." he frowns "This is my friend Samantha" he smiles. Why would he get confused about our level of relationship? I'm the girl who smashed his car and is only here to escape from her parents. That's what I am! 

"Nice!" the man says, giving us space to walk in the club. "That was easy" I mumble and he shrugs. "Why did you get confused when you were introducing me?" I finally ask him. 

We stop walking, and he stares at me. "I told you to follow my hint. If I had said you were my friend straight away, he would probably act different. As I got confused, he probably thought that we may be... you know, hanging out" he smirks "and that's why I come here a lot" It doesn't make any fucking sense. 

"I know it's weird, but that's how it works. You have to be real close to me if you're underage and wants to come inside" he tells me. I nod even though I don't understand a word. "I need a drink" I ask him. "I'll grab one for ya, just wait right here, okay?" he asks me and I give him the middle finger. He slowly walks away, laughing at me reaction. I hate when people tell me what to do or not to do, and if I want to walk around this fucking damn club, so I will. 

After a few minutes, I'm at the same place. Not because Kyle asked me to not move, but because the club is filled with people and theres no space to walk around. Asshole returns and hands me one bottled beer. "Beer?" I ask him. "Uhm, yea. you don't like it?" he asks me, frowning. "I do, I just... Never mind" I giggle. This is quite a fancy club, he doesn't even pay to be here, I thought he would bring me something as fancy as this place. But beer is good for now. I notice his empty hands. He only brought me a drink. "Won't you drink?" I ask him loudly throught the awful sound of that awful music playing. "I don't drink" he smiles. "Okay, I'll believe you" I mock him, laughing out loud. "This DJ sucks!" I shout. "I know" he mumbles. "Wanna dance?"