Chapter 4:

"Again, Samantha?" my father shouts at me when he arrives at the precinct followed by my mother. "How many times will we have to pick you up?" I shrug. "Well, seems like you won't be picking her up to any place, now sir" The officer says and my father immediately stares at him "What do you mean?" he sounds rude. "She's nineteen, she drank a lot, and she was driving after all" he explains. "So? Can't we pay something and she leaves? I mean, bail or something" my mother asks. "Is not that easy" he says, turning around. "What the hell happened?" my dad asks me. 

"I was driving drunk. I thought that bald guy made it clear" I shrug again, getting an angry look from daddy. "Whenever we get home, I'm taking your car" I laugh. "Good luck, it's all fucked up anyway". "Are you excited by the idea of being in jail? Are you, Sam?" My mother tells me, angry as fuck, I can tell. 

"Uhm, what do you want to hear? That I'm sorry? That I won't do that again? Well, you won't" I never apologize, and I can't say I won't do that again, because I think we all know it will. "I want you to grow up!" She yells, holding a tear. 

"Don't yell at me, I have a headache" I whisper. "You're such a child" my father rubs his both hands on his face, turning around and walking away, looking for someone to talk to. "I don't think they'll keep me here" I mumble. My mom suddenly stares at me with wide eyes "Of course they will. You are so wrong! You drove while drunk, you drank when you're not even old enough to!" 

"If the guy don't press any charges, then it may be better and easier to resolve?" I shrug. My mom starts to laugh, I don't know why. I'm probably saying too much shit, but don't blame me. The alcohol still runs like insanely through my veins. 

"And how the hell can we find this guy?" she finally asks. "I have no idea. Maybe you should look for him where he lives, Assholeland" I burst into laughter because of my own shitty joke. My mother keeps looking at me, disappoinment clear in her face. "You know him, then?" she asks. 

Before I can answer her, father approaches followed by the bald officer. "So?" I ask. My father shurgs, running his hand through his short hair. "I'm afraid you'll have to spend the night here" the officer says. What the fuck! 

"Hell, no!" I shout. He can't be fucking serious "You're so useless. And you call yourself a lawyer?" I tell to my father. "Why can't you do something? Are you punishing me?" I yell. "Of course not. I should though, you're such a rebel, I can't deal with you!" He yells back at me. "Please, let's stay calm" the officer tries. "There is a bail" My father tells me "But we can't afford it!" 

I look to the officer. How much can it be? It can't be that expensive, right? "And actually, even if they could afford it. We need to take you to court eventually, and still, you would need to spend the night. Your father doesn't want to act as your lawyer, so you need to get one" he says. I look at my father, disgust of him. "You can't even do that for me?" I whisper "You fucking asshole" I say, looking away. "Samantha!" My mom yells squeaky at me "Fuck you two! Leave! If you're just standing here to throw me judgmental looks, just go! I'll be better here than at home anyway" I say. My mom starts to cry and my father hugs her immediately and she shoves her face to his neck, crying. 

"Let's go" the officer tells me. I'm now handcuffed and he leads my by grabbing my arm to an old smelly cell. 

Three hours later, and I know that because I have a watch in front of my cell, the bald officer appears in front of me. "You already has visitors" he smiles "Seems like you're popular" he smirks, nodding to whoever it is to approach. 

Oh, I can't believe. Asshole Kyle is here! 

"What the fuck.." I whisper. "Hello to you too, you look good in there" he comments "Seems like you're finally where you belong" he sounds rude but still, the smirk won't leave his damn face.