Chapter 33:

Thursday. It has been days since I'm stuck in this hell called rehab. I was pretty sure they couldn't keep someone legally against their will, but they can.

Kyle has been coming here daily but I'm not talking to him as I used to. My mom is also coming daily to see me, but I just tell her that I'm fine and she should leave. So she does.

Though she told me some interesting things these days. My dad was declared innocent for the rape thing but he's still being accused for sexual harassment to a underage, which he hasn't denied and it disgusts me so damn much.

This time they don't need me to testify, and I really wouldn't do that if they wanted me to. Not after that scumbag dumped me from my house.

The thing is: I really need to leave this fucking place.

"Hey, the lunch is served. Why won't you come with me?" Kyle appears at my door. "You've been stuck into this bedroom for days" he continues when I ignore him. "You'll have to talk to me eventually, you know"

"Watch me" I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes at him.

"They're gonna be stuck up in your head" he mocks and I fight the urge to punch him in the face. "I'm confused. Are we still dating?" He asks me and I'm pretty sure he's kidding, but I'll play along.

"Not as long as I'm here" I shrug.

"Crap" he whispers, a small smirk playing on his lips. "Hey" he says, walking closer to me and sitting next to me on the mattress. "I miss you"

"Fuck off" I whine, but not really wanting him to go away.

His hands reach for my chin, holding it and gently pulling it closer to his face. His lips touch mine so delicately that I almost don't feel it. But it's enough for me to lose it and kneel on the bed, hovering over his head and lean down to kiss him harder, my hands cupping his face and his hands running up and down my back.

Someone clears their throat and I instantly push him away, and he laughs. He genuinely laughs and I want to punch him, but I just adjust my clothes and look to the person who interrupted us. I'm actually pretty thankful for this nurse because I shouldn't be kissing Kyle if I want to play hard to get.

"Excuse me, Mr. Davis" she sweetly says, blushing for the moment she just caught "she needs to have lunch and take her meds" she says.

"I'm not hungry" I groan. If I was hungry, I would be at the cafeteria with Kyle and not here.

"Sam, you have to eat. Otherwise the meds will make you sick" Kyle tells me.

"Fine" I say, throwing the sheets to the side and stepping out of the bed, walking to the bathroom just like a stubborn child.

-

"So this means we're okay again?" He asks me when we finish lunch and walk back to my room.

"Of course not. I still hate you" I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"You know this isn't jail and you can actually walk around the place, and we do have a few activities to distract yourself" he explains.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to" I shrug. "Kyls, when will I leave?" I whine, not really feeling comfortable by calling him by this stupid and ugly nickname I have never said out loud. He smiles.

"In a few days. Promise" he kisses my cheek.

"Really?" I blush with his gentle and soft kiss and I grab his hand, stroking his knuckles with my thumb.

"Yeah. You're doing good, and I'll be watching you at home. You don't need to be here for so long"

"Why can't I leave now then?" I smirk.