Chapter 10:

(This chapter contains sex content and it's pretty explicit, so if you're underage and/or don't like this kind of thing, don't read. Skip to the next chapter. It's up to you!) 

"You seem to be everywhere" I say, rolling my eyes at him when he comes closer to us. He greets Karen with a simple nod and she smiles at him, withdrawing from him to me with that sly smirk of hers. "Well, you seem to be everywhere I am" he remarks, smirking too and I sigh, rolling my eyes once again. "Want a drink?" he asks me and I notice he isn't holding a drink in hands because he doesn't drink. Why is he offering me one, anyway? 

"I'm good" I say, raising my red party cup filled with vodka and soda. "Uh, I'll be right back, I just saw... Henry right there" Karen says quietly, looking ahead of her and I immediately start to look for Henry followed by Paul, but I notice she went back to the kitchen. This damn girl, she just wanted to leave us alone, of course Henry wouldn't be here. He doesn't know Karen's family so why did I buy her crap? 

"You look good" Kyle gently says and I smile at him. "Thanks" I say and he chuckles probably expecting a compliment from me but it's not going to happen. "How are you enjoying the party so far?" he asks me. I sigh once again and stare deep into his eyes. "Well, it's quite boring to be honest" and I mean it. This party sucks so much it doesn't even look like Joshua's usual parties. Not that I showed up to many of them, but still. "So let's go then" Kyle simply says, shrugging. "Go where?" I ask. 

"I don't know, anywhere" he smirks and I feel the energy running through my body at the thought of being away with him for a few hours, then again my mind reminds me of my moment in the shower and I feel slightly embarassed. "Why are you blushing?" he giggles and I come back to earth immediately. I'm not blushing, fuck. "I'm not" I roll my eyes "Let's go?" I'm quick to change the focus and he nods at me, removing the cup from my hand and setting onto a table next to us "Hey, that's my drink" I squeaks. "You don't need to be drunk to be with me" he whispers into my ear and my body shivers. I don't bother to scan the room looking for Karen because she's at the doorway and I only blow her a kiss as she smirks at me and Kyle but I pretend I don't see. 

We step inside his car and he quickly starts the ignition, speeding up away from Josh's house. "Where do you wanna go?" he asks me and I shrug. I really don't wanna go home, that's all I know. "Anywhere but home" I tell him and he smiles, blinking at me. 

Within fifteen minutes, Kyle stops his car in front of a huge tall and fancy building and I get really confused. "Where are we?" I ask him. "You said you didn't want to go home, but you didn't say what home so I brought you to my place" he simply says smiling at me. "What?" I squeaks. "I... I won't go inside with you" I snap and he laughs. "Okay then, make yourself comfortable here because I'm going up" he blinks at me and steps out of the car. I groan and pull out of the vehicle too. "You're such an asshole" I tell him "What are we going to do here anyway?" I ask him, running to follow him through the hall. He looks over his shoulder with a sly smile but no answer at all. Ugh! 

"Are your parents home?" I quietly whisper as he twists the key to open the door. "Why are you whispering?" he giggles. "In case your parents are home, dumbass. What did I just ask" I snap causing him to laugh more at me. "I live by myself, Sam" he explains and I sigh, nodding. 

"You must have the best job so you can afford this shit" I tell him, looking around his place. Damn, this is an amazing place. His living room is bigger than my entire apartment and it's decorated amazingly young and fresh. "It's amazing" I whisper. "It is, indeed" I feel his breath on my neck, giving me shivers and making my body tremble. That's exactly what happened at that club when he came behind me, I got weak on my knees and gave in. I don't want to do that again because it rarely happens to me. Actually, it doesn't happen. Usually i'm the one to make them get on their knees for me, I'm the one in control of everything, for fuck sakes. But when his hands wrap around my waist slowly caressing the bare skin just above my jeans, I'm lost already. I turn around to face him and stare at his eyes before I bring his lips to mine violently.