Chapter 18:

Kyle stops by his lot and we step out of the vehicle to walk to the elevators and head to his apartment. I only texted Karen to let her know I was going to Kyle's for the night. I should have asked him to drive me to her dorm only to grab my bag of clothes  but I tried to avoid Karen because I knew she would drive me insane with her suggestions and thoughts about me  going to crash on Kyle's apartment. But now that I'm up here, I wish I had faced her so I could have clothes to sleep on. I hate to sleep on any kind of paints, but I hate even more to sleep on my jeans. 

"I have a guest room so you can make yourself comfortable there" Kyle says closing the front door behind us. "Thanks" I quietly say, stopped in the middle of the living room. I have no clue where his guest bedroom is. He starts to walk through the hallway and I follow him. He stops by a closed white and wooden door and pushes the door open. The room is much bigger than my old room in that place I was living in, but still is very simple and comforting. It smells like new forniture and I believe he doesn't use this bedroom so much. 

"You didn't bring any clothes" he sounds surprised and I know he just realized that. He runs his hands through his hair in a nervous move. "Nope" I whine, not exactly facing him. He's stopped by the doorway staring at the blank of the wall next to the huge bed and I leaning against the small desk next to the door. "I can borrow you some if you want..." he mumbles. I look up at him and hesitate before I nod. I only need a shirt to sleep comfortably as always, but I won't sleep paintless on his guest room. He leaves the bedroom only to return about two minutes later. He tosses a white and large t-shirt and a small black shorts. "Thanks" I say again and he nods, smiling at me. 

"You can take a shower if you want" he says "I mean, just make yourself comfortable. I'll be in my bedroom, you know where it is" he smirks, leaving the room. I decide to sneak out of the bedroom and head for a quick shower, taking Kyle's clothes with me so I don't need to walk around the apartment wrapped in a towel. 

The shower is short and when I grab the clothes Kyle gave to me I realize it's not just a small shorts, it's one of his damn boxers he gave me. What the hell am I supposed to wear besides my jeans if I don't want to wear his fucking boxers around his place?  I decide to dress them up and quickly head back to the bedroom, tugging the hem of the shirt down trying to cover the most of my bare thigh. He's seen me naked before, more than once but still...

I slam the door closed and I lock it after I enter the bedroom, waiting for a moment to see if he'll come and check on me to know why I slammed the door so harshly, but he doesn't. The hall stays silent and nothing can be heard. I remember he has a bathroom in his bedroom so I assume he's there probably? Not that I actually care where he is or about what he's doing. 

It's almost eight pm when I catch myself navigating on the internet on my phone but the battery just died and I find myself bored now. The door has been unlocked half an hour ago but I still can't hear a sound of Kyle. Maybe he's asleep already? I don't know, but I wish I had any other outfit here so I could at least search for something to eat. I'm starving but I won't leave this room wearing only boxers and a short t-shirt. 

Two soft knocks startle me out of my thoughts and I lift my knees up hugging them and supporting my chin over it. 

"Come in" I quietly say and Kyle opens the door. He's only wearing a grey sweat paint hanging on his hips. He's shirtless and I've forgot how fit he is. I find myself  staring at him, up and down to his body and when I finally get to his face, he's smiling at me. That stupid smile. 

"Are you okay?" he asks me. "Yes" I simply say, blushing for being caught. He comes in the room leaving the door opened. He sits on the edge of the bed still staring at me. "I'm sorry for the lack of clothes. I don't bring a lot of women around here..." he says, smiling. "Do you even bring any women?" I mock him and he shrugs, laughing and confirming my thought that he's never brought a woman here besides me. Which is weird, but I won't tell him out on it. 

"It looks good on you though" he comments after a few seconds of silence. "I mean, you'd look even better without it, but it fits you anyway" he says smirking at me and I have no clue what happened to my fucking stupid mind when I barely allow him to finish his sentence before I jump out at him, pulling his face to me and taking his lips between mine. He doesn't fight me off, actually he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to his lap and I wrap my legs around his bare torso. His hands reach down to my hip and his fingers run through the skin above the top of the boxer. 

His tongue works hard against mine, making me feel each time more and more about to explode. I moan against his lips when his hands reach down to my butt and he softly squeeze it, his hands remaining there after that. I run one of my hands through his chest to his abs, slowly reaching down to his shorts and taking his lenght in my hand, feeling it slowly and he opens his mouth to mutter something but no sound comes out. My other hand keeps tugging at his hair, pulling it harder each second. 

He pulls my shirt up and toss it onto the floor, breaking the contact between our lips to look at me. I'm without a bra on, I left with my worn clothes before the shower and he seems to be enjoying the view. 

His lips are back to mine and he bites my bottom lip and pull it, making me moan quietly again. He softly pushes me back against the mattress, hovering over me. His lips reach down to the skin on my neck, my collarbone, shoulder and its back to my neck. The moment he gently sucks at the hot skin, one of his hands grasp my breast, his mouth making its way to the other one and he softly sucks my nipple while teasing the other with his hand. 

"My god" I gasp, arching my back and he smiles against me. "Stop it, please" I whisper, not really meaning it. He looks up at me and smiles, those damned blue eyes piercing mine, and his hands pulls the boxers down. "You really should wear these more often" he mumbles, kissing down to my stomach and to the skin above my intimacy. 

"Stop talking" I whisper with my fingers intertwined in his hair begging him to go further down, when his lips finally reaches my low area. He runs his tongue across me, kissing the soft spot so sensible. He presses his thumb against me before he slips two fingers inside of me, making me arch my back in the only response I can possibly have now. "My God, you're so fucking ready for me" he groans against me, pulling his fingers out, and then in just one last time before I freak out.

"Fuck, Kyle" I close my eyes grasping at his hair and pulling him up so I can kiss him. He stretches hir arms to reach for something and I open my eyes to the sound of something being ripped. I spot the foil package in his hands. 

He fills me tortuously slowly and kisses me as if he was asking for some kind of permition to start to move. I close my eye, nodding and bringing his lips to mine again when he starts to thrust inside and out of me. 

"Holy fucking shit" I mutter against his lips when I feel myself being pushed to the edge but I try to hold it back for a while, so it can last longer than it will if I allow myself to release now. "How can you be so fucking... thight and... fuck, warm" Kyle gasps against the skin of my neck and gently biting the spot. 

His movements are growing fast and harder each second more and I don't think I can't hold any longer. "Fuck, come Sam" he whispers into my ear and that's all it takes for me to come undone around him. His movements are now losing speed and he slowly thrust inside of me one more time, deeper than ever, and his whole body tenses, he closes his eyes and his mouth is opened in a "o" shape when he shoves his face into the curve of my neck, kissing and biting the spot as he releases his own. 

(Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately. I'm starting to get busy. I'm visiting my mom more often now and at her house the internet is not so great, also I'm starting my distance learning now. But I should be updating more often than you think. Soon enough I'll probably have a schedule of updates and I'll try my best to respect it. Thanks for reading so far, i love you all. don't forget to comment and vote. xx)