Chapter 7:

Kyle's hands are way naughtier than I thought he could ever be, and they both run through my body up and down. One of his hands gently squeezes my butt again and it lifts me up for a second. I finally give up and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. "Mhm" I moan into his mouth. Why did I do that? He smiles against me and it makes my body tremble in desire. His hands hold tight on my waist, holding me still but then pulling me closer than we already were, and there's literally no space between us right now. 

Jesus. 

We finally break contact as we both need to take some air. Woah, that night went way different than I thought it could go. Kyle's smirk won't leave his face and i'm sure as hell that I don't look good at all with my furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes. My lips are probably swollen and red as fuck, but right now I couldn't care less. It was a hell of a kiss, for gods sake. 

"Grab your beer, let's go back to the table" he simply says, turning on his heels and heading to the table. What the fuck was that? He kisses me like that and than leave? I turn around to grab my beer and the barman is still staring at me, now with that stupid grin on his face. "Thanks man" I say, rolling my eyes and he nods at me. I didn't need to pay only because I'm with Kyle. How on earth can he be so important in this place? 

"Can we go?" I ask him squeaky when I get to the table. I see him drinking something and I assume it's soda since he doesn't drink alcohol. "Already?" he asks me frowning. "Uhm yea, it's two in the morning and I feel a little dizzy" I chuckle and he slowly nods. 

We head back to his car and the drive home is silent and quite awkward. Why is it awkward? 

"Is everything okay?" Kyle breaks the silence, without even look at me. I give him a side look before I answer. "Sure, why wouldn't it be?" for a hell of a drunk that I am now, I'm actually speaking very well tonight. Maybe I'm already getting used to be drunk and that's my best state to be honest. 

"You're acting weird... you know, since we..." he says but I cut him off "you, since YOU kissed me" I say, rolling my eyes and staring out at the window. I can see he stares at me and laughs nervously. "Me? Oh, tell me you didn't enjoy it. Tell me your hands weren't all over my hair" he challenges. "Well, it was an instinct?" I snap. "So, you enjoy it. End of story" he shrugs. "Fuck you" I groan. "Always with that shitty mouth" he mumbles. "What did you say?" I turn to face him, glaring badly at him. "You have a really shitty mouth... A really tasty and nice mouth, but still, shitty" he says and I have no idea why but I blush. I never fucking blush, jesus fucking christ! 

"Shut up and take me home, please" I tell him. "Uhm, okay" he grins. 

After fifteen minutes, he stops in front of my building and I look at him, staying quiet. "It was fun" he says, smirking "we should definitely do that again some other time" he adds. "Maybe" I say, grinning before I open the door and step out of the car. I don't look back when I walk towards the hall and go straight to the elevators. 

I slowly open the door, hoping that I won't wake anyone up, and I take my sneakers off before I step inside and slowly shut the door closed. I don't even turn the light on, I just walk to my bedroom, taking a deep breath of relif when I finally close the door and finally, no one is awake to piss me off. I turn my lights on and throw my converse on the floor, heading to the bathroom to wash the slight makeup from face. 

I stare at myself at the mirror; my lips are still a bit swollen and my eyes are red and looking tired, and that's because of the amount of alcohol I had, I know that. I run my index finger through my swollen lips, feeling his lips again. What happened there? I don't allow random people to kiss me like that. I'm the one who kisses around, and I'm the one who choose who I will hook up for the night or not, damn it. And why the fuck I'm daydreaming with him? Fuck.