Chapter 5:

"What the hell do you want?" I ask Kyle after Karen leaves my house and I'm finally alone to call him. No way in hell I'd have told Karen that i was going to call him. I hear his laughter and I want to smash his car again. "Well, you owe me some" he tells me. "I know but I can't go out. You should know that by now" I snap. "And I do. I don't need it now, dear." he explains "So why the fuck are you texting me saying you do?" I raise my voice. "I never said I needed it now, I said I may need it soon. You're just too anxious to talk to me and you had to call me. Don't worry, I know how irresistible I am" he mocks. He can't be serious.

"Ha Ha" I pretend I'm laughing at his terrible statement. "Look, I'm so fucking tired why are you even on the line yet?" I ask him. "You're the one calling me" he says. I roll my eyes. "Problem resolved" I hang up the phone and throw it somewhere on my bed between the sheets. This asshole guy is such and asshole I can't even. I despise him. 

I only realize I fell asleep when I wake up at eight in the morning with my damn alarm ringing like insane. I need to go to work, fuck. I crawl out of my bed and get into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and my hair and going downstairs. "Morning" my mom warmly says. Whats up with her? She was yelling the shit out of me last night. I nod at her, giving her an ironic smile as I pour orange juice in my cup and sit down to eat my cereals. "How am I even supposed to go to work, honestly?" I finally asks when my father sits down next to me. He stares at me with the same ironic smile I was giving my mother and he says "Well, that's why you have these legs" he nods to my legs. "Fuck off, it's too far away for me to walk there" I tell him. "Sorry to hear that" he shrugs. My mom discreetly laughs and I feel so angry. See? That's why I can't fucking stand you two! 

"Ugh!" I growl before I stand up and slam the front door behind me. I won't fucking walk there, if I do that I'll get there around 10pm. Okay, not that late but still... Damn it! 

Twenty minutes later, i'm already late for work, but I don't give a shit about it. It's not my fault anyway. As I'm crossing the street, i'm almost hit by a damn fucking car and I get angrier. 

"Fuck! Are you blind or something?" I yell, nearly ignoring the familiarity of that car. "Oh, no. You've got to be kidding me!" I shout looking up at the sky. "Are you really stalking me?" Kyle asks, leaving the damn car with that terrible smirk. "Sorry, that was really my fault" He says, landing his hand over his chest in pity. "Fuck you" I growl, starting to walk away. "Hey, wait!" he follows me to the other side of the street, already in the sidewalk. "Do you need a ride to somewhere?" he asks me. 

That's when asshole Kyle becomes useful. I nod, passing by him and entering his car. 

"So, where you heading to?" he asks me when he shuts his door. "Cornwall library" I tell him. He literally just burst into a laughter. "What?" I ask him, sounding rude. "Are you really a reader? I mean, look at you..." he starts "I work there" I tell him, rolling my eyes. But it only seems to be even funnier to him. "What? you work at a library?" He mocks "Fuck you! If you only offered me a ride to mock me you can stop this fucking car and I'll go with my two feets" I hit his arm "Shut the fuck up!" I squeaky yell seeing he won't stop laughing. "You're such an asshole" I growl, his laughter fading away. 

"There you go" he tells me when he parks in front of my shit work. The smirk won't leave his face and I swear all I want to do right now is to smash his face against his fucking steering wheel. "Okay" I tell him "See ya" I say when I leave the car. I wish the statement was false but I'm sure I'll see him at any moment. He keeps reminding me that I owe him something and he even told me I owe him twice now he gave a ride. If I knew this ride would be so annoying I would have definitely come by walking. 

"You're late, Samantha" Julie, my boss tells me when I reach to behind the counter. "Yea my father took my car" I explain and she giggles. "What?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "Nothing. I just... You're 19, for god sakes." she says, shaking her head. "Tell me about it" she turns on her heels, heading to somewhere else. She's a nice woman but not the kind of person I would hang out with. 

*Are u at work?* I see Karen's text half an hour later. 

*Sadly, yes* I reply. 

*Lunch time?* It reads. I roll my eyes. of course not, I arrived nearly midday, Julie would never allow me to go to lunch. 

*Can't do* 

*Kyle wants to talk to u* she says. why the fuck is she talking to asshole? 

"I will have to tell your dad to take your phone as well" Julie startles me, making me almost throw my phone away. "I'm joking!" She squeaky, laughing way too loud. "Sorry you won't be able to have lunch today. Rules are rules" she pouts. "It's okay. I'm not hungry anyway" I roll my eyes. I'm starving. 

*tell him to fuck off* I sent to Karen after Julie leaves. 

*too late* she tells me and immediately after I read that, someone throws two books over the counter, startling me. What is it with people scaring the shit out of me today? 

"Can I take these?" I hear the disgusting familiar voice saying. Oh, for god sakes! "Will you stop?" I squeaky. Kyle is so annoying. He was here literally half an hour ago and now he's back. 

"As long as you pay for it, you can take whatever you want" I tell him, grabbing the book and charging it. "Uhm, what I want to take may not be avaible for payment" he smirks. Terrible joke. I roll my eyes at him making him chuckle. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"These books, I thought it was obvious?" he answers me, so cynical. I throw the books into a platic bag without even see the title and hand it to him. "twenty dollars" I snap. "You should make that for free. You owe me two things now" He smirks again. 

"Fuck, pay it already!" I raise my voice. "calm down, i'm just messing with you" he looks around to make sure no one is staring at us. He gives me the money and I keep staring at him. "Are you going to leave or spend the whole day staring at me?" I ask him. 

"You must be on your PMS, it's not possible for someone to be that grumpy" he mumbles, laughing. 

"fuck off, i'm at work" I tell him, noticing Julie's glare at my direction "my boss is staring" I whisper and he seems to laugh even more. "So? I'm still buying books" 

I roll my eyes again. "You do that a lot, right? You should stop, it's not pretty" he says and I purposely roll them again. "Yea and you should leave before I kick your damn ass" I tell him, smiling. "Calm down, I'm just here to ask you out. And buy books, of course" he shakes the bag in the air. "Ask me out?" I frown. "Not in a date" he chuckles "I want to invite you to a party. I'll drive, promise" he mocks. 

"No" I tell him "Now leave". He giggles, shaking his head side to side and blinking at me. "We can discuss it later, the party starts at nine" he tells me, turning around and leaving through the wooden door. 

"Ten minutes break" Julies informs me two hours late. Thanks god! I leave the library and sit on the sidewalk in front of the place. I reach to my pocket to grab a cigarett and light it up. My phone vibrates on my front pocket and I grab it to read Karen's text. She doesn't seem to forget about me today.

*how was your time with kyle lol* it reads. she can be so annoying sometimes.

*what do u expected?* I smile at the screen. 

*At least some kisses, you could use a make out session, so grumpy* she tells me and I already know she talked to kyle about his visit. He probably told her that I'm "grumpy" though i'm not. 

*fuck you, i'm at my break. leave me be* I send her, locking the screen and shoving the object to my pocket again. 

Party with Kyle? No driving? Seems appealing, only because I really need a drink and I time away from home. But I can't get in the risk to the cops shows up. If I see one more fucking cop I swear I'd kill someone. 

*pick me up at 9:15pm, text the address later* I send Kyle. Wait for the mocking before the good time, Sam. 

 (Hi, hope you're liking GU. it's been so amazing to write this story! I'm so excited!!! dont forget to vote and comment pls <3)