Chapter 22:

(we're back to Sam's POV. are u curious about Kyle's answer to karen?? lmao sorry!!! just wait.

ATTENTION: this chapter contains explicit sex content and sexual language. if you dont feel comfortable with it, just skip it) 

So after a few hours drinking and talking, Karen is nowhere to be seen now, for a change. Kyle, Kaleb, Jeremy and I are just hanging out on the couch. I'm not that drunk though, I thought I would get wasted as soon as I arrived but apparently, I'm not in the mood for that. Of course, Kyle being the responsable for bringing us the drinks, didn't bring me much more than two cups of alcohol, now he just gets me water, fucking asshole. 

"I'm so tired" Kaleb yawns. "Let's go upstairs then" Jeremy suggests. "Are you both from this frat?" I ask them. "Nope, just Kaleb" Jeremy says. "I'm feeling like going home, shall we?" Kyle asks me almost in a whisper. It's nearly three in the morning and I feel like shit already, for no apparent reason, of course. I'm just tired. "Tell me you're not a couple" Jeremy mocks and Kyle rolls his eyes at the same time as I do. "Sure, let's go" I tell him, standing up from the couch and saying our goodbyes to the couple. 

"They look very cute together" I remark when we step into the car. "Yea, they're together for like, two years now" he says. "Wow, that's a lot" I laugh. "I'm kind of proud of you" he says and I turn my head to face him. "What do you mean?" 

"Come on, you left a party sober. I mean, not totally sober but still, you're not drunk" he smiles at me. "I guess so..." I shrug "Only because you didn't bring me anymore drinks and I was just too lazy to go get it myself" I laugh. "Good point" he smiles. 

By the time we get "home", it's nearly 3:30am and I feel like pure shit. "I'm so exhausted" I yawn, walking to the bedroom I'm sleeping at. Kyle follows right behind me "What are you doing?" I quietly ask him when I get in the room. "I'm..." he mumbles "well... I came to say goodnight" he smiles and my eyebrows furrow a little. "Okay...?" I say. 

"So, goodnight" he says, smiling awkwardly at me and leaving the bedroom. I close the door behind him, steping out of my jeans and pulling the shirt over my head. The door cracks open startling me and my first impulse is to cover my body. "Hell, Kyle!" I yelp. "Sorry, I.." he stammers. "I've been wanting to do this the whole night" he says and before I can question him, he runs towards me with his hands on each side of my bare hips, pulling me closer and taking my lips between his own. 

"W-what the.." I try to say when we finally break the contact to catch some air but he cuts me off by kissing me again. His kiss is soft and wild at the same time and it's something slight different now, I'm not sure what though. Lust? Desire? I have no idea, but it feels good. I slowly open my mouth and he takes the oportunity to slip his tongue in and dance in sync with mine, my hands going straight to his hair and his hands... well, his hands are on my ass. I'm wearing only my lingerie and I feel overdressed. 

I unbotton his shirt down, sliding it down on his shoulders and tossing it away. His skin is hot and has a thin layer of sweat over it. I lean my head back and he takes advantage of it to kiss on my neck. An involuntary moan slip out of my mouth when his tongue leaves wet marks on me and his teeth softly bites on my skin. My nails scratch the top of his back to his shoulder and I can't hold it back anymore. 

I kneel in front of him, unzipping his pants and pulling it down with his boxers. His eyes go wide when I take him in my mouth and gently start to suck on it. His already hard lenght feels soft against my tongue and the sight of Kyle's eyes staring at me, almost collapsing is so fucking overwhelming. His hands intertwine on my hair, pulling it carefully and guiding me to do whatever he wants me to do to take him to his edge. 

"S-sam" he mutters but I ignore him, I look up and his eyes are closed and his head is leaned back, his mouth is opened in an "o" shape. "Fuck" he groans "Samantha, fuck, stop it" he gasps, but I don't really hear him. I take it off of my mouth and grab ahold of his lenght, I look up at him again and I smirk, he closes his eyes one more time, now with a smile on his face. I lick the small drop of precum on the tip of it and it seems to be the death of him because he just groans, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me up, instantly throwing me over the mattress.

 He's quick to remove my panties and toss it away, hovering over me. He gently kisses me on the lips, then on my jawline until my neck. "God" I gasp. My nails scratch down to his back until I reach for his bare ass, pushing it further on, hinting him what to do next. "Condom" I breath and he nods, reaching for the foil package on the drawer of his bedside, ripping it off and slowly putting the condom over his lenght. "Jesus fucking christ, Kyle" I groan at him and he smirks at me when he's finish it. He hovers over me once again and position the tip on my intimacy, not moving, he just stays still.

"God" I groan, rolling my eyes and pulling him by the neck to kiss him. I bite on his bottom lip and pull it to me when I feel he entirely, slowly and deeply filling me. My nails stick on the skin of his neck and I have to break the kiss to let a desperate gasp fall out of my mouth. "So good" he breathes onto my neck.

He slowly thrusts in and out of me, teasing me and taking me slowly to the edge. "God, faster Kyle" I whisper, closing my eyes. I don't remember the last time I felt this good, to be completely honest. All of the times being with him was good, great actually. But this time it's... different. It feels so fucking good I just want to punch myself.

He speeds up his movements, cupping one of my boobs in one hand and the other hand holds me still by the jaw, forcing me to lock gazes with him for the whole time.  This is just too overwhelming and... I feel like i'm going to explode when a loud moan slips out from my mouth and he smiles at me, satisfied with my reaction. His eyes are now a dark shade of blue, fully and completely focused on just one thing: pleasure. 

And when he thrusts harder and deeper for once, it's when I finally reach it, coming undone around him and mumbling nonsenses. His body falls onto mine as soon as he releases his own, and the room in silent. The only thing that can be heard is our brethless search for air and words to say, but none of them seem to be reaching for us. His body falls to my side onto the mattress and I keep my eyes closed for a second until I turn my face and look at him. He has a sly smirk on his face and his chest shows how uneven his breathing are. 

"I thought I was going to die" he laughs. "Seriously" he says. "That was so good"

"I know" I whisper. "It was different" I mumble before I can stop the words and his eyes go wide for a second "Different how?" he asks, smiling. "Erm, no, I mean.. it was good" I shrug. "fuck off" he laughs. "Just tell me, how different it was?" he asks again, and I look back to the ceiling, not able to face him. "It felt better... it felt like... I don't know, heaven" I mumble and he chuckles. 

"Heaven? Are you saying the other ones weren't that good?" he asks. "They were good, just not as good" I stare at him again and his smile is growing brighter. "Maybe it's because you're sober. Sober sex it's better than any kind of sex" he says, sitting up on the bed. "First of all, nothing is better than drunk sex. Second of all, how could you possibly know that? You don't drink" I challeng him, sitting up next to him. 

"Oh, I've been drunk before" he remarks. "Drunk sex is good, sure. Not just as good" he repeats my words and I have to laugh. "Asshole" I say and he blinks at me, pecking on my lips and standing up. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "I have to piss" he says "Too much information" I whine, laying back on the mattress covering my ears "You asked for it" he yells from the bathroom, causing me to burst into laughter. 

(arent they the cutest??? ohh lmao i love this couple idk i shouldnt love my own story anyway =[ lol hope u like them too, dont forget to vote and comment. and sorry for the short chapter :c )