The cruel Julia McLaren part 1

Start from the beginning

- Shit! She's doing it, but it kind of fucks if I already imagined that Saoirse wouldn't be that easy to turn herself in... But also weird her hair... So Victoria had the idea to call other witches? Less bad, so I can have less remorse and torture to death this damn thing! Hahahah!

Says Julia clenching her fist.

Julia pushes a button and warns all the security witches to stay inside, for a more elaborate defense against Diana, those on the outside didn't listen and kept attacking Cavendish, for which she could easily bring them down, since she had a great control and also a very precise aim, it took only one single spell.

It doesn't take long and Diana manages to pass through all the security guards approaching from where the main entrance of the castle was, she even lands to look a little at the place and study a way to enter, the cannons and beasts were also little by little looking to Cavendish's side.

- (I arrived at the entrance... I'm not silly at all, I know that inside is full of witches waiting for me, but I doubt very much that they expect this...)

Diana soon uses a spell to disappear and stands in the middle of a forest, which causes the witches who were inside with cannons to get a little confused when shooting Cavendish, soon some trees start to fall and Diana reappears standing on top of one of the tree trunks that were flying with everything towards the entrance, As soon as the green-haired girl gets closer she jumps and the trunks slam everything in the door, some even come in and reveal some armed witches who were surprised by the trunks hitting them.

- Not dumb, I have to say that this cheap copy of Saoirse is very clever, but I doubt very much that it is enough against me!

Says Julia.

Diana soon enters and begins to make way, immobilizing each of the witches, the other security guards quickly began to run towards the entrance of the fortress, until Julia calls them to change strategy.

- No way! Keep an eye on the prison part! Those who are already downstairs on the way to my living room, just keep trying to stop this cheap Saoirse from reaching me!

Says Julia.

The security guards of all the runners soon agreed and stay in their positions, some even ran towards Diana, who only dodged with extreme ease, Cavendish's skill was quite remarkable, as much as they were elite witches, they could barely hit the musket shots, they were even too dependent on the firearm to cause any damage, but all it took was a spell that changed the weapon to anything else that their advantage ended.

While on the outside Gwendolin kept sneaking through the forest, until she found a breach to enter the fortress, it was Benson who was carrying the explosives, she soon reached an entrance which passed by a small river, it was one of the sewage entrances to the castle.

- (This will be very simple... I just need to turn myself into a ferret and reduce the size of the bag, Metamorphie Faciassse!).

Gwendolin decreased the size of the bag with the explosives, as well as it turns into a ferret, passing through the entrance of the fortress sewer, as she also had a very detailed map, Benson could also find the best route to the prison of that place, but this passing through the stinking castle sewer.

- (Disgusting! This place stinks! It's full of rats and cockroaches! How does the witch who controls this place let it get so polluted? The conditions here are unhealthy! If that's how normal sewage is, then imagine what conditions must be like in prison.)

Back inside the hiding place, Diana was making her way through the corridors, sweeping each of the witches, trapping them with a spell of magic rings. By then Cavendish had already finished with a third of all the security guards working for Julia, leaving 13 witches immobilized, she was every meter, closer and closer to the main entrance, until when she arrived at the last corridor she came across a witch who was behind other security guards, she was the only one who was not armed with them, 7 other witches soon started pointing their muskets towards the girl with green hair.