❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N), is everything alright? I came to visit..." He trailed off looking at her sloppy appearance and eyebags which seemed to be darker than usual.

She lazily looked up at him and nodded her head as she sidestepped and opened the door wider.

Taking that as an invitation to come in, Midoriya walked past her and took notice of the state of the inside.

It was the middle of the day and yet the inside was pitch black, he wondered how she could even navigate in this darkness.

(Y/N) shut the door behind her and looked over at Midoriya who she recognized as one of her classmates.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she watched his surprised expression turn to one of determination.

"I won't pry, but let me assist you, if you would allow me?" Midoriya asked as he turned to face the girl and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

(Y/N) thought over his words for a moment and considered pushing him away, telling him to leave, and that she was fine, but maybe she needed this.

She never liked being alone anyways so his company would be nice.

"...I would like that. Thank you." Her voice came out raspy and sore from not uttering a word or having anything to drink in the past 24 hours.

Midoriya immediately picked up on this and winced at her state.

She had been left alone all this time and he felt bad for not even considering how she was doing; she was his classmate after all.

"Let's go to your room and I'll make you something to eat." Midoriya said with determination flowing all throughout him as he hoped to make her day even slightly better.

She nodded and sluggishly made her way to her room, Midoriya following and taking a mental note of where the kitchen was.

(Y/N) sat herself on top of her bed and simply stared down at her hands that rested on her lap.

That's all she had been doing ever since she found out about Iggy's death, sitting around and exploring the times they shared together.

Midoriya left her in her thoughts and walked over to the kitchen.

He opened cabinets to see where everything was located and saw mostly canned foods and plastic utensils along with paper plates.

Opening the fridge, he noticed there was not too much either.

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought and wondered what he could make with the ingredients she currently had. The result of what was currently there was just nearly expired canned foods, which he thought would more than likely not cheer her up.

He closed the fridge and opened up some of the shades to let light filter into the room. Remembering there was a convenience store a block or two down the road, he swiftly told the girl he would be back before leaving to pick up some ingredients.

Upon arriving and seeing that she still stood in the same position, he quickly got to work and decided to make a simple soup, because where could you go wrong with that?

While he waited for it to finish cooking, he tidied up the place a bit and took notice of the living room being one of the messiest areas.

He fixed up the throw blanket and pillows on the couch and placed the remote that was on the floor back onto the small coffee table.

He made sure to be mindful of what he touched since he knew this was Aizawa's apartment as well.

As soon as the soup was done, he poured a bowl for the girl and fixed up a glass of water as well.