The World Magic Battle Tournament

Start from the beginning

The award is 500 pounds (86 thousand pounds in current values) for the champion and the total immunization of the laws to the magical world, that is, basically the champion can not be arrested by the advice of witches and can break any law of magic, besides the opportunity to become the next supreme leaders of the world of magic. The second place wins "only" 150 pounds (25 thousand current pounds). The third place can choose between gaining 50 pounds (8.6 thousand pounds today) or being able to choose some privilege in relation to something in the world of witches, like lesbian marriage, since at that time there was a ban among witches with that, or even being able to revive a person, goes from the witch's creativity in finding a privilege she wants, but not to the point of being immune from all the laws of the world of witches. The fourth place wins 40 pounds (6.9 thousand pounds today), while the other witches who have qualified gain 25 pounds each (4.3 thousand pounds today).

Competitors may not kill each other, breaking bones intentionally declassifies on the spot, but if it is by accident after many blows it may even be considered, as long as it is not the neck bones or the spine, they may not use weapons, only wands and staffs that must be used only to cast spells, tunics that increase magic power are totally forbidden, but those that limit and make the witch heavier are allowed, victory is given if one of the competitors stays on the ground until the end of the count, or if the competitor gives up. Fights have no time limit, and can last until one of them can't take any more, not even rest rounds.

There are 7 different types of arenas that are chosen by the competitors before the fight, or during the fight, and every 10 minutes 4 boards are shown that if the arena is hit it changes. The limited arena which is a 10x25m floor arena, which in case the witch touches the floor outside, she is automatically eliminated. The grassed arena, is a 150x150m flat grass arena, looking like a huge immensity of grass. The mountainous arena, which consists of several rocks and holes, a much more rugged terrain that was much more immense. The city arena, being a fictional city that is full of city structures, a small fake city of 23 km² with some buildings, houses and roofs that witches can use as a way to attack the other, so much so that it is allowed to use the land and destroy in these fights, since that city did not exist. The Arena of snow that was just a terrain with some elevations that the ground was full of snow and had even a frozen lake next to it where the temperatures are always below -40°C. The desert arena, which well need not explain, is a huge desert where temperatures can get above 55°C. And finally a forest arena that is full of trees, a lake that circulates this forest.

The fights were displayed in crystal balls around the world, for the witches who went to watch those fights, since there were no spectators there, the qualifying fights, were not transmitted, but the finals were. Since the qualifiers took place in a more "secret" way, only among the competitors. In each of the sixteen rooms, which had a smaller arena with 10x15 meters, the witch who stepped on the ground outside was automatically eliminated. Besides a waiting space between the fights, with chairs, an open lounge and also a dining table with up to 50 seats, where the girls could eat before each fight.

After the World Magic Battle Tournament rules are passed, a huge screen appears in front of the girls and then the witches' rooms are randomly defined and drawn.

- Now wait until the rooms are indicated and each one of you will be automatically transported to each one of the rooms, remembering that you will only be able to leave these rooms as soon as you are classified, in case of a disqualification, you will return home. Is that clear?

Says Harriet while the girls agreed with his head.

Little by little each of the participants were being transported to their respective salads, one by one they were transporting, Diana and Sarah were holding hands and soon they were waiting for their moment to leave, until Campbell ends up being chosen and a glow emanates around her, in this Cavendish will try to kiss her girlfriend only that the moment her mouth arrives, Campbell disappears.