A year of relationship

Start from the beginning

- Hehe... How am I supposed to be a future mother if I'm still pure in there? Now I want to feel you open me up all my love As a gift of a year's dating I want to grant you my virginity.

Says Diana taking Sarah's member.

- Eh... Diana... But we hadn't had sex...

Says Sarah while Diana stroked the member.

- Not that way... I want to experience what it feels like not to be a virgin anymore and not to mention that we should have tried it before... It's gotten really big and thick in your hehe.

Says Diana kneeling while Sarah was blushing.

In this kneeling Diana begins to jerk and take the 18cm thing that grew in the middle of Campbell's legs, passing the hand with affection and making the movements to go and back in the organ while the English woman looked at all that confused, even biting her lips a little because of that sensation.

- (It's so strange... I feel as if the tip is exploding, while it does it gives me the urge to put it in... hmmmm... Diana... Ah not her mouth...)

Diana begins to pass her tongue through the limb that was throbbing with excitement, Sarah was practically like a statue with all that, until she feels Cavendish putting it in her mouth and with that she gives a "jump" that makes her more frozen than she was before.

- (Hmmm... I can barely move... This feeling is as good as being sucked... This wet little mouth of Diana... Wetting the tip of this thing... It's so delicious... hmmm...)

While Diana was sucking on Sarah's limb, Cavendish was also fingering her intimacy, passing her finger on the outside and sticking it on the inside, while Campbell was squirming with excitement, so the Scottish woman takes her mouth off her limb and passes her tongue on her lips, then faces her girlfriend.

- Honey, don't you think you'd better sit in bed?

Says Diana caressing Sarah's member who was already a little wet and coming out a little liquid.

Sarah then sits on the bed and soon Diana picks up Campbell's thigh opening her legs and sucking the English member again, feeling a new taste in her mouth that was the liquid coming out of the organ, but it wasn't all the liquid yet.

- (How interesting is the same that comes out of our intimacy, the taste is the same, so even with this spell, Sarah remains a woman even with such a member... I want to get as wet as possible because soon the interesting thing will start).

- (Fuck... Diana was great with this spell I have to say... This is being a unique and very interesting experience; it's very tasty hehe... I imagine when she puts the pussy in, my tip won't stop throbbing with a hard-on).

- Hm... Go Diana... Suck more goes...

Says Sarah stroking Diana's hair.

Sarah starts to feel something until she slaps Diana that she was about to make fun and with that Cavendish notices and takes her limb out of her mouth, but she keeps jerking off until she releases the liquid that goes all over the Scottish face.

- Ahhhh!

Says Sarah joking.

- This hehe, all this liquid being gushed in my face.

Says Diana passing her hand on her face and licking her fingers while Sarah was panting.

Diana soon takes her wand and aims again at Sarah who was all stretched out in bed relaxing as her limb shrank, but soon she is hit by a spell and makes her limb grow back, With this Campbbel turns her head up and her vision is of Cavendish biting her lips and soon she takes the British woman's limb and inserts it into her vagina, as the Scottish woman closes her eyes and whimpers a little as she feels that thing entering her, even if it was still just the glans part.