"What did you just say?"
Milhan asked raising his brows at Tanveer as he pulled his chair near to him.
Wasim walked towards the table to bring medicine and water for Tanveer when he decided to drink a glass of water himself.

"I fell for her."

As soon as the words slipped out of his mouth, water blasted out from Wasim's mouth as he coughed hard from this sudden shock.

"You?"
"Fell?"
"Wh...a..tt..."

Three of them together voiced out while Wali ran to Wasim to caress his back seeing his uncontrollable cough.

"I love her..."
He again whispered, running his fingers in his chest which is continuously aching him because of the desperate heart present inside.

After a minute of silence that Milhan, Wasim and Wali kept for assuring themselves of what they've heard from their friend, they three burst out laughing crazily.

Tanveer closed his eyes in embarassment as he knew that their reactions surely won't be any less than this.

"2...2 ..weeks.......love..love...Tanveer...aah..hahahaha."

"Is she any country that you won it's nationalism and now..you love her???"

Wali spoke in between his laughter as he fell on the floor unable to control.
Until they finished showing their reaction, Tanveer quietly stayed with his eyes out of the window and heart out of his chest, flying to his wife.

Wali and Milhan almost begin getting breathless as it became quite hard for them to end their laughter.

Wasim brought medicine and a glass of water to Tanveer while having a very cheering smile dancing in his lips.

"Thanks."
Gulping down the water, he moved his gaze to both the friends who are still laughing.
He smirked and turned his face to Wasim who showed his teeth to him teasingly.

"For serious guys! What's there to laugh?"

"The.. there's..no.. nothing to laugh.."
Milhan yelled falling on his back in the bed as he wiped his tears.

"Yeah bro! Nothing to laugh! It's usual to love ...love a girl."
Wasim said as if taunting him seriously signing that girls are no stuffs to love.
Tanveer smirked at him as he stood up and walked to the bed.

"Stop laughing you both."

"You...love..."

"For Allah's Sake! Why Are You Guys Behaving Like I Said That I Love Any Gorilla?"

Tanveer kicked Wali in his leg as he jumped on the bed covering his body with blanket.

Two of them finally stopped laughing as they sat towards Tanveer asking for more to share in details through their eyes.

"Don't give me that look."
He warned turning his face away.

"You seriously fell in love?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know?"

"Wallahi I'm saying right?"