Aubreys first mission

Once we got back to the lair, sensai called me into the dojo. I kneeled down in front of him and he bowed to me. "aubrey...I have decided that you were old enough to go on a mission with your parents." I looked up at him confused... did he say mission? he handed me a mask just like my father wears, but mine is white. I smiled at him and cliched the mask in my hands. "you leave tonight on your first adventure. I want you to explore the city... but if you are told anything by leanardo...you must listen." I nodded. "you are dismissed." I jumped up, bowed and ran out of the dojo. I went and put on a black top, black leggings, and black combat boots. i put my long blonde hair in a side braid and tied my white mask around my eyes. I walked into the living room and saw mom dressed like me but her hair was in a high ponytail and she was wearing a pink mask. dad was standing next to her and also my uncles were standing there. "alright team...ready to head out?" i slid my twin daggers into my brown halter belt sensai gave me. "yep...ready." we started walking down the sewer tunnels. my tail swished behind me from being exsited. mom and dad held hands untill we got to the manhole. my uncles went through first then mom and dad. dad reached down and pulled me up, seeing I was short...like mom. we got onto the top of a building and began running. I turned full wolf like mom so I could keep up with them. my fur was a brighter white than moms was. Mine a pure white. We stoped on top of a very tall building. I tired back normal and i leaned over the side of the building takeing in the beautiful view. Then, all of the sudden I saw a woman being robbed by many men. I called for leo and everyone came to the edge where I stood. "nice eye aubrey. lets go team." leo comanded and we all followed him down the where the women was. it was an old lady and the group of men were purple dragons. they were trying to take her purse. I took out my daggers and on leos command i attacked. I was fighting of 5 men on my own, and sadly they got the best of me and pined me to the ground knocking my daggers away from my reach. I was getting angry and began screaming at them. "get off! Get off of me!!!" They didn't listen and all of the sudden my eyes turned solid white. My powers had kicked in at this point. They suddenly jumped off of my back when they saw my eyes I walked over picking up my daggers putting them back in their pouches knowing i wouldent need them. I held my hand up to them and a gust of wind pushed them all against the brick wall of the building next to us. Once they all started running I put my hand back down. at this moment i knoticed I was floating off of the ground a little bit. I fell down but never hit the floor. I looked up and my dad cought me. "good job sweety. you kicked butt!" I laughed and stood up. "thanks dad." everyone high fives me and went back up to the rooftops. we continued running and looking for crime untill, 2 am. I got tired and almost fell asleep while jumping across roofs. leo called it a night and we went back home to the lair. but I hi he's a ride on my dads shell and fell asleep.